ur favorite boss!!!!!

Mine i spose was Elverot cause i liked it when it blew away biggs and wedge thought tht was funny.
 
Nope. You have to fight DoomTrain in FFVI, however.

I found most of the boss battles rather boring in FFVIII, but a few that stand out would be Ultima Weapon, Ultimecia, Jumbo Cactuar and the last battle with Seifer.
 
mine is the weapon bosses namely ultima and omega weapons. i hate them in the
game but i like their attacks and the places where they hang out! ultima is in deep sea research center a long way down and good 4 raising levels and omega is powerful
i only lasted 4 a second inthat battle

he..he..he!
 
dappa said:
Just out of interest what doe tiamats attack do when he has finished spelling gigaflare? I always defeat him before he can do it.

The attack is Dark Flare...it deals either the same or more Non-Elemental damage to all party members than GF Bahamut's Mega Flare ignoring all defences...
 
CiD said:
Maybe not my favourite but the boss with most feelings is Adel when he consumes Rinoa.
What i hated that bastard!

Lol. I fought him about 100 times before I defeated him for the fisrts time >_>
 
yoouch...........thts a bit much isnt it???? 100 times.....? surely not..? hes really simple.....i always had someone cast curaga on rinoa every now and then.....makes it easy and then do limit like fast shot with ivrine and only on adel and things like meltdown etc help :)
 
I wasn't very leveled up at the time. I was near the 40ies :D

When I finally beat him, I was so happy that I thought that I was having mirages. I couldn't believe that he was so weak when I finally did it!

Before I beat him, I dreamt that I defeated him. Some days (or weeks, I don't remember) after that, I finally killed him. I was so glad! =D
 
John Smith said:
I wasn't very leveled up at the time. I was near the 40ies :D

When I finally beat him, I was so happy that I thought that I was having mirages. I couldn't believe that he was so weak when I finally did it!

Before I beat him, I dreamt that I defeated him. Some days (or weeks, I don't remember) after that, I finally killed him. I was so glad! =D

You dont have to be lvled up to take down bosses in FF8, u just need to get all the esperskills. I was about 40-50 when i deafeted Ultimecia in the end.

Tou just need to know how to do it :p
 
My favourite boss...

I liked the battles with Edea, and the one with Adel. I liked rescuing Rinoa ^_^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top