ur favorite boss!!!!!

you could even complete FF8 at the starting levels just get card and use tht to get AP but no exp and then go through the game

sure its harder BUT do-able :D im gunna try it : (plus being higher lvls makes some enemys harder :p)
 
Cards not neccesary, when ju get Diablos just make him to train up his encouter none and wait until u get Raganrok and fly to Cacataur Island good ap there.
But cards help alot, just to get spell-stones and stuff. And then go to Island Closest to Hell/Heaven there u can draw Ultimas and other great magic just walking around and pressing select button. I think if u use this tactic u can clear the game at lvl 20 or around that.
 
In reference to what zeon said about high levels making enemies harder.

From what I can see through my own experieces, enemies do learn new attacks and spells at higher levels but their main gain through levelling is higher hp. This rule dont apply to bosses whose levels and stats dont change, regardless of your level.

now to stay on topic

I enjoyed fighting the brothers plus their lingo raised a few chuckles.
 
Not necessarily...some enemies learn fatal attacks at higher levels and obtain higher overall stat
 
CiD said:
You dont have to be lvled up to take down bosses in FF8, u just need to get all the esperskills. I was about 40-50 when i deafeted Ultimecia in the end.

Tou just need to know how to do it :p

Esperskills? What are those? :O

I don't think that they are harder to defeat at higher Levels >_> Waaaaaaaaay easier. But I had the top weapons this time, the 1st time, the only ones that weren't the most basic models were Squall and Zell's, but they were in the middle range though...
 
I liked fighting Ifrit in the beginning and the first fight with Edea. But my fav bossfight was the last one with Edea it was a long hard desperate last stand fight.
 
I sorta figured you thought he was cool by your avatar. And I agree Ifrit is my favorite GF.
 
I stuck betwenn these two.

My Idol, Edea is whicvh is so cool and fun to beat in battle.
&
Maester Seymour who looks just so sexy and is a very tough figghter.
 
Centaur, the three headed dog right?

I loved beating him
I loved hitting that chunky flesh of dog,

He was reall tough though,
I killed him with Ifrit though !
 
Prolly Adel... 'cuz it was the first one that took me many times to beat. (I don't think Ultimecia was that hard for me... however I can't remember how many times did it took me to beat Ultimecia).
Although I rly enjoyed everytime I fought Seifer... specially the one in which Odin appears... yeah, Seifer wins! XD
 
Ultimecia was toooo hard for me to beat
I admit, i used a little gameshark codes, and even then she was still hard

my charas werent up to 'par'
 
u can look at my FF8 tip page :D
(which reminds me, I've got some buisness to finish in it!)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top