something like 62 hours first time, not many secrets done. second time was like 67 hours, almost ALL secrets done (beat both weapons, got all legendary materia and weapns and limits)
My first game ran out the clock, I wanted to do everything first time. Actually I no doubt started again somewhere during my first playthrough in case I'd missed stuff, because I've done that with all of them I think, that and to stop me completing it too quickly the first time through when I get addicted to the games. Probably took me about a month in total.
It was such a long time ago but I think it was something like 45 hours... But that is because the real first time I played the save dissapeared... problably saved over by som idiot friend of mine... I was in midgar then so I knew most of the game the first time I clocked it.
Well...I can remember it. The last Save Point I used was one of those you could choose where to put(in the North Cave), so I saved just before going down to fight Genova and Sephiroth. When I saved the game, I had played 64 hours 'till the moment I went fight Sephiroth. So, it probably took me about 65-67 hours to end the game.
I LOVE FFVII!!!XDDDDDDDDD
Heh. Meteor was supposed to hit in seven days when you get the Highwind yet A lot of hrs. later still up there. I guess Sephiroth gets to sleep in a bunch.