Using Sephiroth

i think playin a game with sephiroth would b cool 2 check out.i've alwayz been more of a villian fan than hero.cuz ther's 2 sides 2 every story i alwayz thought.
 
I have a Gameshark I just don't know where it is.
 
Yeah I have a gameshark too but I never use it. I hate the stupid thing. It takes away the fun fo the game using all those cheats!
 
gameshark yikes......u can do dat trick with a gameshark?..wow...but i like leveling up..no way.
 
Well I Don't Cheat Either.. But A Gameshark is good After You've Beaten A Game

I Beat Final Fantasy VII About 5 Times Before i Used The Sephiroth Code..

Same Thing With Final Fantasy X, I Beat That Game 4 Or 5 Times Before I Use The Maestor Seymour Code..
 
If there was a game about Sephy, i would be a very, very happy gamer. =D

And to keep it interesting, rather than just playing as him the whole time, in certain parts of the game you would play as one of the Turks, and have a decent party.

It could actually just be the original storyline--but through the eyes of the antagonist and the rivals of the original heroes. We'd have a different look on what happened, and may even have some of the question we have in mind solved (such as; who was Sephy's real mother, Jenova or Lucrecia?)

And plus...being a one-man army is pretty damn awesome, and it would be quite an interesting change to the world of Final Fantasy. :D
 
great f******..point man..u f****** rock Doctor Faust
 
Katastrofik said:
If You Have A Gameshark You Can play As Sephiroth,

But It Takes Away Cloud...

I have 2 Master FIles.. One With Cloud. One With Sephiroth..
I'll try it,does the ending alternate.
 
Good question novascade? playin as sephiroth is a wild idea..im temted 2 try it 2..:)
 
lol sexyroth(sephiroth) tempts da ladies 2 use a gameshark...new game inspired n my head...(dangerous)..my head.
 
Yes he does....cheats are bad...sexyroth is bad...and he makes the ladies want to be bad by using the gameshark! lol
 
somethin about da badboyz ..(sighs 2 herself) hmmmmm ok usin sexyro....doh im meant sephiroth is a rockin idea.. :)
 
well thi is kinda off subject but in a lord of the rings game (the third age) you can play through all the areas of the campaign and you can fight the good guys with the enemies.

You get to play as cave trolls, even the BALROG the huge lava beast thing.
 
marius-78 said:
somethin about da badboyz ..(sighs 2 herself) hmmmmm ok usin sexyro....doh im meant sephiroth is a rockin idea.. :)

hmmmmm? i see..ok marius i go get my long sword n black cloak n wait n your room.i will b your final fantasy. no sexyroth 4 u. u would have 2 watch out 4 darkrenoroth!!!
 
lol u f***** clown yeah keep waitin knuckle head.
 
i kno he's just tryin 2 b creative..dressin up as sphiroth 4 me... thats kinda.....hmmmmmm?? (thinks 2 herself) SPOOKY
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top