Using Sephiroth

good point D.R, i wonder if sephiroth had any girlfriends n highschool , was his hair always dat long n who trained him how 2 use that loooooooooong sword of his, lol
 
lol Yeah I was his GF...But then I discovered Reno so I told him to shove off...lol. that would be hard...no actually not for me because Reno is my favorite FF character. Not only is he super funny and hot...but um he can be just as big of a hero like Cloud and look good doing it too!
 
haha lol way 2 go Gackt now we're getting somewhere lol u answered my question perfectly :) alls that left is who trained him?
 
I don't know...good question. Maybe Reno is just that good. He trained himself by observing others than trying to do it himself till he got really good at it you know?
 
he's good alright good at stealin my woman lol and that goes 4 sephiroth 2
 
Yeah well look at them, they are both gorgeous. They can fight and look good while doing it. Unless Gackt just so happens to be around...they it will be like they even exist to me. Sorry guys lol
 
thats a great idea Gackt create a diversion so reno n sephiroth don steal my girl :) j/kiiding. i finally got my hands on a game shark n im gonna use domdomdomdom!!!!!!!!!
the sephiroth code. mwahahahahahahaha!!!!
 
yep marius is gonna b jealous. hope she don hit me again lol
 
that fool so greedy. i'll watch him slippin or stumbling drunk n take that gameshark n do that sephiroth code b4 he kos what hit him
 
dang i better lay of the suace lol. but i shall use the code b4 lil marius mwahahahahaha!!!!.... i think?
 
i kept the game shark in the trunk so marius won kno where its at lol. when she's sleeping thats when i'll make my move n take the game shark n use the sephiroth code 4 myself mwahahahahahaha
 
oh boy i kno u trippen now ;han ok D.R u may have the g/shark but where is the game ha gotcha there hubby:D sephiroth's MINE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
 
ooops accident double post sorry :(
 
Yeah man tell me about it!! That is one of the reasons I haven't been coming on this site as often as I usually do. Plus too many threads have spam.

So has anyone had sephiroth in their party then using the gameshark?
 
No. I would try it but one I don't have the game. And two it would be a miracle if I could get my old arse gameshark to even work lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top