- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 1,778
- Age
- 48
- Occupation
- car sales
- RPG Name
- Leon
Yeah going back to the thread authors idea, I'm open minded to a game involving sephiroth.
I cant see the harm in it.
Let the fantasy live on..................................
And as for gamesharks I think they are cool if you have already cleared the game and want to enhance your experience of a particular game. I found my gameshark in a music store in their bargain bucket going for a paltry amount.
I cant see the harm in it.
Let the fantasy live on..................................
And as for gamesharks I think they are cool if you have already cleared the game and want to enhance your experience of a particular game. I found my gameshark in a music store in their bargain bucket going for a paltry amount.