Vampire, Real or Not?

Are Vampires Real?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Don't really know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
lol
You might bring this topic to the Serious Discussion and Debates too... XD LMAO
Kids!! Have you ever been told to not believing what the TV shows??
If they existed, I'd sure be one too XD
Anyway, I've gotta say that I love vampires stories (but Underworld, it's one of the worst movies I ever saw, and Van Helsing too )
 
Yeah me too and I know all that stuff.
 
I apologize Empress, I didn't know you were trying to help a friend. It was my fault for jumping to conclusions.
 
I'm sorry too, I can be VERY pretective of my friends at times, it won't happen again:(.
 
I believe that they do exist. I hope that no one thinks any different of me for saying this. People with "Vampirism" thirst for blood. They aren't crazy or insane for it, but normally a "vampire" will find someone that will let them "drink" their blood. They don't go crazy and kill people for blood, like in the movies. So, in a sense, they do exist. If I offended anyone with this post, I'm very sorry.
 
Well... you may think that Dragons exist too... but that does not involve their existence!
 
yoko_kurama said:
I believe that they do exist. I hope that no one thinks any different of me for saying this. People with "Vampirism" thirst for blood. They aren't crazy or insane for it, but normally a "vampire" will find someone that will let them "drink" their blood. They don't go crazy and kill people for blood, like in the movies. So, in a sense, they do exist. If I offended anyone with this post, I'm very sorry.

Oh, you're free to believe whatever you want to believe in. It's your opinion.

But, you're replying kinda awkward:
Are you saying you believe in vampires, as in unnatural, undead beings, OR as in humans, who happen to be fancying some cannibalistic ways of bloodthurst?
 
I hope I can find something close for her.
 
I think any person who seriously thinks they are a vampire in this day and age, and is in any way acting the role out for real needs psychiatric help, and in a hurry. People wrapped up so far into these fantasies can be dangerous, such as This Woman from my home city.
 
I'm just saying that the classic vampire movies and Anne Rice books portray them wrongly. I know that my opinion is awkward. But there are just so many possibilities in the world, that who knows what does and doesn't exist. You can tell when people are faking a ... What should I call it?...vampirical identity when they think that they will live forever, never have to eat or drink, or think that they will only experience death through a stake in the heart. Maybe the people who are vampires just like blood, and mentally need it to stay calm or keep themselves "together". And to Avathar, I wouldn't quite call it cannibalistic. There are the people who are insane and kill for blood. Those are the truly insane. But, once again to Avathar, I basically belive that vampires are just people with "bloodthirst". I don't think that's all there is to it. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, maybe we're all wrong. We will probably never know. Just as a request, there is alot of tension, so Avathar or Arkacia, would one of you close this thread? I just don't want all out arguements out of this, and I don't want any member of FFNet to dislike me for my opinion. I respect everyone's opinion who posted here, despite my disagreement with most. As I said, just as a request, would one of you close this thread?
 
O:

I don't feel this thread is getting hostile.

yoko_kurama, I don't dislike you, I just kinda dislike your thoughts.
But at the same time, I like it, but as something imaginative, and fantasy, which, in my view, is all grand.

Just looking at things realistically and logically, for this matter, though.
 
But, vampirism is a thing of the mind, you can't change it, some people are just born that way, sorry for saying this, but, it's not right to batter people like this, and they're just that, people, thay didn't ask for this and you shouldn't judge some one for something that they can't change!
 
As far as I remember, I was simply stating my opinion about vampirist people in general, and stating quite the difference between vampirists and vampires.
 
Cloud101 said:
But, vampirism is a thing of the mind, you can't change it, some people are just born that way, sorry for saying this, but, it's not right to batter people like this, and they're just that, people, thay didn't ask for this and you shouldn't judge some one for something that they can't change!

If it is a thing of the mind that makes them dangerous to others, then they need to seek help to cure it. No-one is born that way, except sufferers of the disease I posted earlier, and they don't go around trying to hurt people.

Those wrapped so far into fantasy, such as the murderer I posted about in my last post, that they act out their illusions and hurt other people in the process, need to be removed from society for its protection and receive treatment for whatever mental problems they are going through.

This thread hasn't turned hostile, nor does it need to be closed. The point of the Serious discussion and Debate forum is for the expression of strong opinions, and at times there will be things said in here other people won't like. This isn't a flowers and puppies area :).
 
yoko_kurama said:
I just don't want all out arguements out of this, and I don't want any member of FFNet to dislike me for my opinion. I respect everyone's opinion who posted here, despite my disagreement with most. As I said, just as a request, would one of you close this thread?

Your opinions don't have to be liked nor disliked. They must be respected. As everyone else's ^_^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top