Vampire, Real or Not?

Are Vampires Real?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Don't really know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
LOL
I was feeling like posting something silly, but since it's the Serious section I won't do it...twice... XD
Miyu, you can FREELY express what you think about. Everybody can do it. I do believe in gobblins. Yes, I do. I live with one. My flat mate is as small as one, and moreover he's german. XD (MOST german people are lovely, what a shame mine's not XD )
State your opinion, but you can't ask us for agree. Actually, I don't think it depends on opinions... It's like asking whether the Earth is round or not... whatever your opinion is, here is the fact: the Earth is squared!! XD
I hope you understand what I mean, and please feel free to say whatever you want to (under the forum rules)
:)
 
Last edited:
Yeah, i know what you mean. Thanks for your reply.

Oh crap, this friend still think I know a vampire. I told her what Yoko said and I throught it was over with. But, she still asking me bout this vampire stuff.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, i even got this guy to try and change her mines. she still not seeing the picture.
 
Thanks, for the link. I will check it out.
 
Your welcome if you have anyquestions after reading it you can pm me.
I'll try to respond in the next day or two I dont get to be online very much.
 
Vampires exist. They are actually zombie-like humans that have been possesed by demons in order to feed off of the blood of other living things; and in turn this makes the victims vampires.

....Or so I was told.

I'm not really sure. If there was live evidence of a real vampire, then maybe I would believe it. @_@;
 
No, Doctor Faust, that's not how it works, sorry. That's like the movie vampires, that's not really what they are. (BTW Doctor Faust, I like your Shaman King avatar of Faust. :) )
 

Look at what reasoniamalive said. This is still Serious Discussion and Debates, not a spam section of sorts.

Doctor Faust said:
Vampires exist. They are actually zombie-like humans that have been possesed by demons in order to feed off of the blood of other living things; and in turn this makes the victims vampires.

....Or so I was told.

I'm not really sure. If there was live evidence of a real vampire, then maybe I would believe it. @_@;

Now, being possesed, I actually consider that something quite differently than the existence of fantasy creatures like vampires.

Since, well, when you actually look at the news, and the plenty amount of real footage: people ARE being possesed by evil spirits, which would not be just some sort of serious mental condition.

Which is quite worrying, yet interesting, 'cause: examples of spirituality.
 
Miyu_ said:
This is a very nice thread but I'm sorry, Yoko, I'm just going to read it because if I start posting now after reading everything that I have, I just might get kicked from the site... sorry, Yoko. You know any other time I would help you...

Opinion is what makes up Serious discussions and debates. As long as you don't post inappropriate material, you'll be OK. And i am 100% sure that if you do step over the line, a moderator will remove the post, rather than immediately ban you. Don't be afraid to tell your opinion.

Like I'm gonna tell mine right now.

I think some people go over the line, people who think, or wish they were vampires. These people may think they need blood to survive, but in reality, its just that their mindset is so strong, they truly believe that they are vampires.

Think about this, what good would drinking another humans blood do? Why would it be different than drinking an animals blood?
 
Avathar said:
Look at what reasoniamalive said. This is still Serious Discussion and Debates, not a spam section of sorts.

I know that >_>

I've read his post over 10 times, but I still don't understand it :S
 
Yay, I found a vampire. Now she will finally get off my back about making her one.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top