Vampire Stuff Help!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Hey guys,

I'm writing a new story about a vampire hooker. Anyway I'm also making a movie for Youtube. So can you guys post pics and sounds of the stuff I sould add to it? I really could need you guys help.
 
Use my Avatar... it's copyrighted >:-)

As weird as a vampire hooker sounds I'm glad to help

Read Lyrics of Cradle of Filth's Love Sick for Mina or their orginal refrence of Count Dracula's Diary confessing his love to Mina
 
Wow thanks, this will be of great help. :D
 
Yeh, glad to help.
but note that the real count is quite different from those TV series u see
 
I know i did lots and lots of research on him.
 
to_pick_a_rose.jpg

290px-Vampire-bloodlines-concept-art-chinatown.jpg

Vampmasq.jpg

And a too-big-of-a-picture-to-put-it-in--brackets~[/URL]

So yes, :) I do love most artwork of Vampire: The Masquerade and the other similar rpgs. ^^
 
Great good stuff so far. Plus even a guy in a alley. Lol, that just what I need, since the main character which is a vampire hooker is a guy.
 
Lol, I would tell you guys who I base this story on, but I'm trying to keep a nice clean rep. Plus I'm lie to this guy I know, and claim I look up to this guy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top