- Joined
- Oct 3, 2007
- Messages
- 17
- Age
- 53
- Location
- Sephiroth's Backyard
- Website
- shebakoby.deviantart.com
- Occupation
- pwning n00bs on BNET
I've seen in some strategy guides throughout the years about the "vanish-Xzone" trick. I actually figured it out before I saw it, but what I ended up doing was using Doom instead, at least if the monster was alive.
I heard there was a bug with using X-zone, like if you use it on Doom Gaze it will not cough up Bahamut. However I have experience using Vanish-Doom on Doom Gaze and I get the magicite just fine.
In fact, Doom is how I cheap Intangirs.
I also heard that this bug was fixed for advance and no longer guaranteed works.
I heard there was a bug with using X-zone, like if you use it on Doom Gaze it will not cough up Bahamut. However I have experience using Vanish-Doom on Doom Gaze and I get the magicite just fine.
In fact, Doom is how I cheap Intangirs.
I also heard that this bug was fixed for advance and no longer guaranteed works.