Vanish + Doom

It was very entertaining the first time I found out about it. Now I never use it unless a boss is extremely irritating to me (Wrexsoul...), though, never use it on Doom Gaze.
 
okey doke i was just wondering...... :rolleyes:
i discovered it just after defeating the SUPER HARD atma weapon at the end of the world of balance. I mustve tried that boss about a million times. :(

HEY IM VIVI'S MINDER NOW woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
jedi geoff said:
okey doke i was just wondering...... :rolleyes:
i discovered it just after defeating the SUPER HARD atma weapon at the end of the world of balance. I mustve tried that boss about a million times. :(

HEY IM VIVI'S MINDER NOW woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What stinkin level were you on?! I didn't realize I was THAT overleveled...every play through, I've always had it easy w/em... X-Fight, Gem box + Ultima = Nuked Atma ;a06 XD

So you've flipped the game yet or what m8?
 
That atma boss on the floating continent. I defeated him by casting reflect on my party. And then I had all my party members physically attack him which makes him counter attack with a flare. He ended up destroying himself with his own flare after several turns. lol
 
reasoniamalive said:
What stinkin level were you on?! I didn't realize I was THAT overleveled...every play through, I've always had it easy w/em... X-Fight, Gem box + Ultima = Nuked Atma ;a06 XD

So you've flipped the game yet or what m8?

I think he's talking about the one on the Floating Continent. You can't have all that overpowered stuff that early in the game. xD


And this is how I usually destroy them.
 
No, I'm just a student. xD I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Haven't I told this to everyone already? :P

And yeah, I couldn't wait for the game any longer, so I played it (though...'legal means') in Japanese. And made all those videos! xD

Heh, maybe someday...;kit
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top