Vayne

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What do you think about him?
;irv ;bah ;pho ;sei ;squ ;sey
 
Try not to use so many emotions. =D

Anyway, I don't like Vayne very much. XD
 
I thought he was pretty awesome, but unfortunately, the game doesn't really delve into him too much, and then all of the sudden throws him at you at the end of the game...still, at least he wasn't a villain obsessed with 'destroyeverything!!11one', as the earlier antagonists in the series were so fond of being.
 
I noticed that, not just Vayne, but many characters never got much of a chance to show/develop personalities. Take Vann, for example; he is, supposedly, the main character. However, after the very beginning of the game, one could automatically tell that he wasn't really going to be all that important of a character. The same thing happened to Penelo, and even Basch, after a while.

So Vayne wasn't that much different. Doctor Cid got way more time to shine as a villain than Vayne.

(And, in my opinion, the game was pretty much centered around Balthier and Ashe. It took a while, but eventually they essentially turned into the "main," main heroes.)

((Now stop me before i go off-topic... XP))
 
I thought he was solid...respectable and moral leader when he gave his speech in Rabanastre. As the story progressed you saw what was really in his heart ---> not to mention his screwed up family history. If ya know what I mean ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top