Vests....

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
I checked the Item shop & found that a Hero Vest is less costing than the Lost vest althought it requires a higher level.......does this mean it's weaker.....
 
I go buy cost, level, and buff. whatever that is.
 
but do you know which is more effective.....
 
Buff is the strength. Buff for a weapon is the attack power. Buff for an armor/helm/shield/glove is defense. Buff on an item is how much they heal.
 
That clears some stuff up. Thank you.
 
ShadowHeart said:
Buff is the strength. Buff for a weapon is the attack power. Buff for an armor/helm/shield/glove is defense. Buff on an item is how much they heal.

So you don't know either which is better.....
 
More buff is always better. Then it's up to you to decide whether getting a stronger one is worth the money.
 
ShadowHeart said:
More buff is always better. Then it's up to you to decide whether getting a stronger one is worth the money.

So its only related to buff, & has nothing to do with level or price....
Then if I'm correct there is a vest requiring a high level with a low price, & another one requiring a lower level but a higher price....
 
Last edited:
I guess buff. is the only thing that truely matters.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
I guess buff. is the only thing that truely matters.

.....If you don't know......
It is considered a spam to repeat what your previous exactly posted.....
 
I just saying its the only thing that matters. I just found this out. Thought other people would like to know too. Its rather important since we're trying to get this Battle Tournement of the ground.
 
(off-Topic): It didn't seem to get enough intrest.....but I don't know why thought......
 
darkmajinvegeta said:

ever heard of forum rules.......

Well Buff is the only thing that matters...then it should be settled such that the higher level has a higher buff....
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top