http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yREGBKZggwA
Discuss the topic I really don't want to get started on it.
Discuss the topic I really don't want to get started on it.
Zeon said:when i go into my local game shop i pick out the game i want and regardless of rating i get it sold to me. no guardian, no id check, nothing!! thts the stupid parts about the whole gaming industry. (fine id hate it if i couldnt buy certain games but still thts not the point)tht guys ranting on about "oh its the parents faults".........well no.....actually......its the game shops who sell me these games knowing my age and the illegalness of it so its thier issue.
i have kittens...........2 of them....one 12weeks (smokie) the other 14 (misty) they rock they're sooooooooooo cuteanywayz. they are curious like all cats. which brings me to my next point. if ur parents said to u dont go over there ill be right bck when u wer say 8 or 9 would u have looked? i no i would have. its human nature to wonder whats there? curiousity gets the better of us. another factor as to why children are influenced to violence in games. monket see monkey do
simple (oh and just to add smokies the nice kitten and misty has sharp......very sharp......sharp as in cuts the legs up like a sword would....sharp.......so yer...
)
Yggdrasill said:The stupid thing is how the shops work, I bought Resident Evil 4 last year without them asking for an ID-check, but when I went to swap it for another game after-awhile they then decided to ask for my ID, I was thinking at the time "How come I could just wander in and buy it, but once I come to bring it back then ask for my ID?"
I also remember it being on the news awhile ago that someone who played 'Manhunt' killed his brother while copying a scene from the game, it's amazing and sickening how much effect games can have on the mind.
Zeon said:manhunt huh....? i never played tht.........thts just i cant even put it to words it just makes me shudder. the kinda thing to keep ya up all night in fear...........thts just wrong on so many lvls. how old wer they????? do remeber or.............?
Lyde Lyde said:Why bother with a year difference and has there ever been an M-rated game, oh god I hope not!