Video of me playing the battle theme from FF7!

metaldaniel03

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1
Hey guys, just wanted to let any of you who were interested know I recorded a video of me playing my version of the battle theme from Final Fantasy 7 on guitar.
You can check it out at this YouTube link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QQuLl7MhO_o

Hope you guys enjoy it, I'd love to hear what you think. If you liked it hopefully you will show any of your friends who are into the FF games as well. Also thinking if people like this one I'll do some more FF songs that people request.

Thanks for listening!
-Daniel
 
That was very kick ass. And I'm favoriting it.

The only thing I have to nitpick is that sometimes it strays from the original melody a bit, but I'd imagine it'd be hard to do everything perfectly with a guitar. (Then again, I don't know anything about how to play music.)

It was very good nonetheless. If you did the FFVII boss theme, and maybe the Battle on the Big Bridge, that would be cool. :)
 
I loved it! As a guitar player myself i think that it was amazing. Mustve been hard. Yes it did stray from the music a lil, but it IS a guitar, and im sure the people who made FF didnt sit down with a guitar and play it, so it can have its own personal twist. Nice job

PS: Secksy guitar :eek:
 
Last edited:
That was alright, ill rate you for doing it on a guitar. but yea very nice
 
That was great :) Do the same with some other FF music too ;)
 
Last edited:
Not bad... it's a good performance in fact! Keep it up!
 
Dont get me wrong it was cool but i dont really hear the FF7 music...Which song is it again? What part of the game is it in?
 
It was good but it seems he joined only to advertise his video. Seems like all he wanted was people to hit his video.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top