Vizzed Board?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Ever heard of that place?

I found out about it late last month from a friend. It's great. But other then that. Let me explain why i'm posting it here.

You can play in full, FF games. Not to many...I know FF1, FF2, and FF3 there. Some like FF5, and FF6 are coming soon there.

You can even save the games there like on a console.
It's a good place to play FF when u can't use a console or something.

My game systems unplugged...so i barely get to play my games T.T
There its good for me cos i get to play FF and other games i like. Only thing is its a little hard to operate..but i'm getting used to it. :3

I can't wait for FF5 and FF6....those two were my favs of the oldies after FF7.
 
No download required.

I runs like a normal flash game, but its the full game.
They have mario, sonic, and bunch others oldies too for free.

Not no mini version, the whole thing!!

It's a forum too...so u've to post alittle to get access to some games. Most games require 30 points to play. You get 10 points per post. And you get points everyday for signing up.

This the link, but for some reason its not working today. o.o
I don't think its gone, probably domain problems or with the server.

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/index.php?ref=31814
 
Last edited:
Happy to be of help :)

Have fun everyone.
 
I played mystic quest today.

Quiet fun, and i LOVE the battle music.
That site said n64 games coming.
 
They have FF7....the unofficial chinese one with english translation.

You've to get 10 none spam post on forum to play.
I just got it :) (buttons not workin T.T...trying to figure out)
 
Last edited:
Dunno haha...i just press the buttons on bottom of screen for help.

See which is which.
 
I pressed down when i wanted to heal my party and attack multi enemy with a spell, but that was in FF mystic quest xD.

Sucks their server down today...can't play any games. -__-
Haha i guess i catch up on pet society and my photoshoppin
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top