vs. battle

Who you think will win in a battle between Cloud and Sephiroth.

  • Cloud

    Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Sephiroth

    Votes: 4 23.5%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
who do you think will win in a battle Cloud or Sephiroth.
 
Last edited:
Its already been proven that Cloud will win cause he's already fought Sephiroth twice and won. So I say Cloud.
 
Last edited:
cloud was a sucsess ful experment coc he can beat sephiroth
 
I have to agree with Tiny Bronco that it has already been proven who will win. Voted for Cloud here.
 
Wow! That is a hard one, but I go with Cloud.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top