w-item

murza

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
28
if u miss the w-item when u invade midgar on cd2 is there a way to get it back?

i tryed going back to midgar but i dont know how to get in the tunnels can any1 help???
 
No. Unless you have a Gameshark. It might be on the Master Command materia, but I'm not sure.
 
he he ok ill try that out do u know under what section?

normal treasure or good?
 
Go to the link I posted. There's a picture there. Scroll down to where it says W-Item, there it describes where to dig by referring to drawings on the picture.
 
one question...when you return to Nibelheim and see Sephiroth in the basement again he tells you to follow him up the mountain...once you get near the reactor you have to fight the big insectoid-scorpion-like beast(its purple and ist a sonova to kill it) well near it there is some materia on a rock...i cant get to it can anyone tell me how(it looks grey or black)
 
Suhiro, in the future, please make a new thread regarding a question unrelated to the topic. :) Actually, I'll just go make another all-purpose help thread now. :)

Edit: Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help though. :(

Edit: Here's the thread, I'll repost your question there. :)
 
Last edited:
the key to the migar gate is in bone villi at the tip of the plane but u av to dig for it. talk to the guy in the chair and select good treser then dig at the tip of the plane keep doing it un till u grt it but hire any digers it saves ur mony
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top