Waaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I'm be gone for awhile sadly.

Long story, not you guys just some personal stuff at home.
It sucks, hopefully I be able to try to come online every now and then. Not really sure about this situation.....hopefully things will back to normal soon and be able to come online again.
 
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! out of the limiting people that keep this forum goin, 1 of them is now less active....sad now
 
Muhaha I'm back.

But, this stuff sucks, I mean I'm barely going to be online anymore.
Well, I give this gy one month....he already f***ing up....so maybe he be gone again.
But, I doubt it...anywoo i'm try to sneak around to see you guys. :p
 
It's sooo hard.

But, its soooo much fun to be back on FFnet.
Hehe I missed you guys. :)
 
It'll either get completely better or totally bomb.

Only time will tell.

Welcome back EC. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top