- Joined
- Jan 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,578
- Age
- 39
- RPG Name
- Squall Lionheart
Is it over?......
Heroes are only in FFs?.......
Is this the end.......
...........
(not yet...)
This Warcry is summoning the heroes to leave their easy-chairs......
back to the battlefield they left once left victorious each and evreyone of them!
there is one more battle left unfinished........
this battle takes place in here.....
........
the burning anticipation to fight until come out VICTORIOUS.....
as you did once before.......
..........
one more time.......
one last chance......
I just don't want you to look back to this moment in your past & regret it......
dreams can always come true...at least that's how I feel.....
.............
your chance just started.........
YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE...
Heroes are only in FFs?.......
Is this the end.......
...........
(not yet...)
This Warcry is summoning the heroes to leave their easy-chairs......
back to the battlefield they left once left victorious each and evreyone of them!
there is one more battle left unfinished........
this battle takes place in here.....
........
the burning anticipation to fight until come out VICTORIOUS.....
as you did once before.......
..........
one more time.......
one last chance......
I just don't want you to look back to this moment in your past & regret it......
dreams can always come true...at least that's how I feel.....
.............
your chance just started.........
YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE...