G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Mar 5, 2006 #1 What u thing abaut that game.
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 6, 2006 #2 it´s fun but im don´t have it but my cousins have it frozen throne is the only game im been play
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Mar 6, 2006 #3 I haven't really played any of the Warcraft games, but I'd like to try them all out when I have some time..
I haven't really played any of the Warcraft games, but I'd like to try them all out when I have some time..
G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Mar 8, 2006 #4 It is "Dark Saga" and it is very good u mast play this game ShadowHeart i think that u will love this game.
It is "Dark Saga" and it is very good u mast play this game ShadowHeart i think that u will love this game.