[WARNING: GAME SPOILER!] Be Honest!!!

Cloud101

The Dark Guardian
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
609
Age
37
Location
Ramadi, Iraq
Occupation
Soldier
RPG Name
Soma
EDIT NOTE: If you plan on giving your comment on Critical, storyline-centered information, please make sure you make it clear in the title by typing
SPOILER!








Ok people it's time to be honest...did you cry when Areis died!? I'll be the first to admit it...ok fine I cried my eyes out ya happy!? I was 12 what'd you expect!? And don't say yes then turn around and defend your self by saying it was because you weren't done Lv.ing up! BE HONEST!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Be Honest!!!

I was shocked but didn't cry, mainly because I thought that it was just some part of the story and she will somehow be brought back to life or something. After a while I realised that she wasn't coming back and by that time I was already over it.
 
Re: Be Honest!!!

I didn't cry, I was 7 years old at the time, and I didn't understand english, so I didn't really understand what was happening :p

But when I see that scene it makes me... hum... what do you call it... chill?

And the last time I played, one year ago, or something, my eyes got kinda wet...
 
I hated the fact that she died...I was ready to throw-down w/ol' Sephiroth right then and there! I was gonna tear him a new one!

In retrospect, I believe her dying was central to the storyline. I think that if she didn't, Cloud may have decided to take off when the going got tough <and he lost his mind!>
 
Surprised yes, but I tend not to get to emotionally attached to a pixelated character in video games. Even if they do have amasing storylines. A little sad yes, but more on the side of "jeeze Square is good at making plot twists."
 
I really didnt cry.... but a severe cold caught me right there and then lol j/k but seriously I didnt cry, I was just pissed cos I was new at FF and I had been using her to do all the healing so she was well levelled up - I felt like ripping the tv to shreds.
 
Yeah, I teared up a bit the first time. It's hard to keep composure even after the first time.

I was always hoping a little for something like Chrono Trigger where you can revive the character that died, but nothing like that ever happened.

And I want to thank you for marking your title instead of mindlessly typing out a critical story element without a warning. :p Thank you. :)
 
Well, i think I was 9 or 10 when I played it and my english wern't what it is today, so no, I didn't cry. However every time when I play it again I get sad when I get there..

I think my cousin cried when he got there :)
 
Sorry guys, I didn't put the spoiler thing. I still play FFVII, so every time I get to that part, I can't bring myself to continue until I get Areis' 4th limit break. But when I do it still feels like a part of me dies with her, THEN I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF JENOVA!!!!
 
Eh, ill be honest... I hated Aeris. More so, despised her. I dont really know why... I was just attached to the whole Cloud - Tifa Relationship, and thought they were ment to be together, that was my thought process since the beginning. And i never used her , so i didn't care much.. well... at all.

I know its awfully harsh of me to say that, but its the truth.
 
WTF, what an evil thing to sayyy, but, I'm glad you're being honest!
 
Staircase said:
Eh, ill be honest... I hated Aeris. More so, despised her. I dont really know why... I was just attached to the whole Cloud - Tifa Relationship, and thought they were ment to be together, that was my thought process since the beginning. And i never used her , so i didn't care much.. well... at all.

I know its awfully harsh of me to say that, but its the truth.

Sometimes that happens to me :D But it didn't in FFVII...

The first time I played FFX I hated Yuna... the 2nd time I had nothing at all against her relationship with Tidus... I started using her in my main party, and all...
 
C'mon, no body's being serious, some of you don't believe in an infinite # of parralell universes, but I do, and if there really are, in anouther universe, she really existed, and really died! Does nobody view things that way!?
 
Oh! Your no fun! *sticks out toung* *reasoniamalive flickes it* ouch!!!!
 
the first time i played the game i was 7 or 8 and it was like wtf is going on here the member with the bes limit was deth,but the last time i played the game my eyes get wet and after thet i was realy sad
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top