warning!!! warning!!! bank corrupt!!!

blukazoo159

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
173
RPG Name
seifer alamasy
DO NOT USE THE BANK!!!!!! the bank is eating peoples gil!!! if u have gil in the bank, remove it now untill otherwise posted!!! we have many people that this has happened to. contact administraters for any more info.
 
I've lost about 2k from the bank in the past week or so. I'm pulliing an Avathar from now on, and keeping all my gil in my vault sized pocket XD
 
i think if you have a little bit of gil(less than100gil)in the bank it'll steal your money.alot of people said they lost 65gil in the bank or 35gil,it's probally because you need more gil in the bank.
 
Zeromus_X said:
The bank is working fine for me. What's going on?

No idea, but i have been losing gil left and right. I don't spend gil anymore so i have no idea why it's poofing.
 
Griever said:
No idea, but i have been losing gil left and right. I don't spend gil anymore so i have no idea why it's poofing.

i fell real bad for you, all that gil you lost, i be mad too if i lost all that gil.
 
I'm not mad anymore, i'll admit i was at first but not anymore...it's only virtual points on a forum. It's not like it's real currency or anything.
 
Griever said:
I'm not mad anymore, i'll admit i was at first but not anymore...it's only virtual points on a forum. It's not like it's real currency or anything.

True. :) :D
 
well we still work for it and it is not fair to have it taken away like that.
 
I lost sum gil...got it back b/c Arkacia is a sweetheart <3 :)
Avathar method is the way to go.
too many thread like this alrdy...stop posting them plz :D
 
In order for your gil to not get taken you have to put a lot of gil in the bank. I have over 500 gil in the bank for the past 2 weeks and its still there. try putting like 290 gil in the bank.
 
I guess if it's less than 100 like I see people saying.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top