wats your favorite band or singer?

I like HIM very well they helped me through a point in my life when i needed them and im still a big fan. But Diru is the best!!!
 
I like MCR I thought their new CD was amazing, but the best CD i bought last year was Withering To Death by Dir en grey and As Daylight Dies by Killswitch Engaged.
 
Ah I can't stand MCR either. Along with Fallout Boy. And for the record...PETE WENTZ IS NOT HOT!!!!!!! The guy looks like he got hit in the face with a frying pan...come on!
 
Haha

Well, FoB, somehow, especially in comparison to My Chemical Romance: I still like a couple of their songs. Then again, I usually can't stand any emo punkpoprock music.
 
I'm swaying away from SoaD, and rock in general.

And moving to Utada Hikaru and Do As Infinity. <3;;

I'll move back pretty soon though, haha. xD
 
Kat said:
Evanescence FTW,man.
^-^
Amy Lee is like one of my 6 role models XD
she's so pretty @_@

Sure is! ;) In no particular order, some of my fave bands are: Metallica, KMFDM, Evanescence, and Depeche Mode.
 
I can't answer for everyone, but I can tell you my theory. There music has an epic sound to it that mixes hope and sadness, light and dark. And many of their lyrics are open to a wide variety of interpretations. And not all their songs sound the same, plus there is something magical but a clear, beautiful female voice over music that is often loud and heavy. And A Lee is pretty. And the rest of the band is of the cuteness also. There's more but I'm feelin lazy so...Drake write no more.
 
I concure with your theroy drake.
 
Yeah but most of the band that you see now isn't really the origanl band. The only one that actually stayed is Amy Lee..and who knows how long they are going to be together. She might just say, "Hell with it, if I'm that good. I'm going solo?" You never know.
 
That is a true thought but thats true with most bands, she is also engaged.
 
lol yeah I know that. I just I don't know. I think it also has to do something with the fact that I liked them till they played them ALL THE TIME! I can't stand that. When you hear them like every ten minutes....it gets kinda old. I want to hear them when I want to hear them you know?
 
I guess thats why metal is so cool because the never play it on any stations around here so i never get tired of it or get excited when they play it even if its off a cd i own
 
I think thats exactly why I like rock and stuff like that. Maybe thats why its hard to get old with japanese music like Gackt because well you never hear him unless you want to hear him. Which I do lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top