Weapons

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Does anyone know how to use any weapons...

Here's an early design similiar to the Gunblade with the diffrence that it fires projectiles...

The Pinfire Sword Revolver...
 

Attachments

  • Pinfire Sword Revolver.jpg
    Pinfire Sword Revolver.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 191
  • Pinfire Sword Revolver design.jpg
    Pinfire Sword Revolver design.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 299
Thats amazing!!! I want one for Christmas. =P
I can use a bo staff pretty well, but other than that i cant do much. Ive only shat a gun twice in my life, and they were BBs. XD
 
Meh. I can hit just about anything with my BB gun. But as for real weapons no. I know basic self defense, but nothing to terribly special. However, a copper 3mm ball that goes an inches into a tree is good enoff for me. I have an old BB gun that can be pumped up to 45bls per square inch easly which for some reason aren't made anymore. Thats three times air pressure at sea level.

If you have a BB gun and have never shaken up a can of pop and then shot it please go out and do so. Its very fun.
 
i shoot shotguns 22. 40. 30. caliber guns not neccesarily a rifle i have also shot a 9mm
but my dad works for the U.S. Customs and he has to carry a gun and we go practice alot or we used to till he moved but i am also good with a sword and im ok with throwing knives and daggers but i have lost all of my throwing knives but i still have my dagger.

oh yeah and staircase the past tense of shoot is shot you spelled the past tense of sh#t i think you can fill in the letter yourself and find out what i mean
 
Squall I love you man, CAN I HAVE A GUN BLADE....PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh, I've weilded all types of swords,broad swords, short swords, long swords, katana's, you name it, my fav. are kantnas!! I don't like guns, guns are for sissys! I've had a simple ax, a chainsaw, a throwing nife, bow and arrow, crossbow, um.....I can't remember any thing else! :D
 
I used to train with a hand and half sword...but that was a while ago...
Guns generaly don't intrest me other than revolver...

What type of swords for everybody else...
 
im pretty good with bbguns, .22 rifles, staffs, and compound bows.

P.S. if you arnt allergic, shoemac trees are really strong, and cheap staffs!!! i love them!!!
 
John Smith said:
Gunbladeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees @_@

I don't appreciate saying what's not useful...

For those who use swords what types...
 
Oh, you're talking about real ones? Ok, I was dreaming :rolleyes:

I never saw a real sword except on TV, but I don't think that those count :p
 
I prefer polearms myself and im half decent with a sword. But i dont like getting up close and I cant shoot worth crap. So I prefer a polearm.
 
Twin Blades! Seriously I am pretty good with them, as long as they aren't boffers and my friend isn't using a boffer greatsword and swinging it like a tennis raquet (*cough* Oolyan *cough*). I like one handed swords things such as rapiers and short swords but my love is for twin blades and not just because my favorite game character is Kite either!
 
Bow and arrow, crossbow, .22 rifle, .30 ot 6 (or however that's spelled.) :p, 9mm, and shotgun (not quite sure of the size of the rounds though.

I would really love to learn how to fend for myself with swords though...especially a claymore.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Bow and arrow, crossbow, .22 rifle, .30 ot 6 (or however that's spelled.) :p, 9mm, and shotgun (not quite sure of the size of the rounds though.

I would really love to learn how to fend for myself with swords though...especially a claymore.

I'd feel safe around you.
 
Squall Lionheart said:
Does anyone know how to use any weapons...

Here's an early design similiar to the Gunblade with the diffrence that it fires projectiles...

The Pinfire Sword Revolver...

O_o those are cool...

I have tried before to learn how to weild a katana, but I'm not good at it. I like messing around with katanas though (my friend owns some--he also has short swords and a pair of nunchaku :D)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top