Weekends are slow...

I visit the forums equally every day ;) Well, unless I'm having a long busy day at uni.
 
I got Chrono Cross the other day and it's basically eating my soul. Once I beat it... yeah, I'm probably going to replay it, but at least it won't have that control over me.
 
i go on this forum everyday at the moment i think it's very successful :D but i am kinda a computer freak at the moment and i love diablo so i'm on that a lot as well. I really love this forum and i'm a student so i have niether busy weeks or weekends, also i am a very naughty boy and i go on this forum during computer lessons hee hee.
 
Yeah, actually, I just slept in my dorm all weekend long, and never once contacted the internet since Thursday after class.
 
I just come here when I find time. Which is daily.
 
Yeah, Chrono Cross is still consuming my soul. Let's see if you guys can figure out this riddle...

Auburn nay the burn
Iron pyrite nay the fool
All that glitters is nay...
But silence be.
Answer my question what is it be?
 
I'm a posting member on 5 forums Shaggy and all of them are slower on weekends. I personally put it down to a lot of members going out and enjoying themselves on their two days off instead of staying shut in at home and on the computer like me :).

I usually visit here a few times a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.
 
Arkacia said:
I'm a posting member on 5 forums Shaggy and all of them are slower on weekends. I personally put it down to a lot of members going out and enjoying themselves on their two days off instead of staying shut in at home and on the computer like me :).

I usually visit here a few times a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.
I agree with you totally. I was just pointing it out. Like this weekend is the same, really slow. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top