Weird feelings...

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
What is the strangest feeling you've ever had? For example, a feeling of dread or nervousness or fright in a place or situation that was perfectly safe/fine, or feeling happy somewhere or in a situation that you shouldn't be.

As for me, it would have to be this one time when I was home alone, with nothing to do. Normally, I don't mind that sort of thing, but that afternoon...I just felt horribly afraid, as if something was going to appear out of nowhere and attack me...I have no idea why I felt that way. But It was just that one time..I don't like to think about it too much, though. @_@

I know this is a really odd question. But I just decided to post whatever came to mind (unless it was spam--I wouldn't do that. XD )
 
Well sometimes in some situations, I feel as if I've done it before and am expecting what will happen exactly. Kinda like a weird unreal flashback, but that happens VERY rarely once every year or 2 at least.
I don't know what it is but I don't pay much attention to it at all!
 
Doctor Faust said:
What is the strangest feeling you've ever had? For example, a feeling of dread or nervousness or fright in a place or situation that was perfectly safe/fine, or feeling happy somewhere or in a situation that you shouldn't be.

As for me, it would have to be this one time when I was home alone, with nothing to do. Normally, I don't mind that sort of thing, but that afternoon...I just felt horribly afraid, as if something was going to appear out of nowhere and attack me...I have no idea why I felt that way. But It was just that one time..I don't like to think about it too much, though. @_@

I know this is a really odd question. But I just decided to post whatever came to mind (unless it was spam--I wouldn't do that. XD )
That's the weirdest feeling I've ever had too.

I could bet at least everyone knows what this feels like. XD
 
Hydra said:
That's the weirdest feeling I've ever had too.

I could bet at least everyone knows what this feels like. XD

Sorry, but I never felt that before
 
The feeling of lonliness?

The feeling that when you're alone, somethings going to get you, and you wish someone was there?

Dang, everyone I know has felt that feeling before. XD
 
Doctor Faust said:
As for me, it would have to be this one time when I was home alone, with nothing to do. Normally, I don't mind that sort of thing, but that afternoon...I just felt horribly afraid, as if something was going to appear out of nowhere and attack me...I have no idea why I felt that way. But It was just that one time..I don't like to think about it too much, though. @_@
w0rd.
thats a horrible feeling too o_o"
 
I don't know what to say!
Really! the best that got to me was boredom......
WOW! I never felt alone before!

(but if you feel someone's comin to get you then I don't think that's lonliness, more like insecurity, right?)
 
Slider said:
I don't know what to say!
Really! the best that got to me was boredom......
WOW! I never felt alone before!

(but if you feel someone's comin to get you then I don't think that's lonliness, more like insecurity, right?)
well,it could be,but it could also just be your imagination getting the best of you too.
 
Why have the feeling of insecurity when you're alone? No one's around to judge you.
 
Nope but wouldn't you get scared/worry more easily if you're alone rather than with a group?
 
Slider said:
Nope but wouldn't you get scared/worry more easily if you're alone rather than with a group?
That's paranoia/loneliness.

When you get alone, and you get scared, you always jump to conclusions, whereas in a group, other people play a factor.

That's the feeling we talk about. XD
 
Yeah...it's more paranoia or fear/anxiety than insecurity...I think that was a nice try to explain it though - so I know what you meant.

As for me: meh...the only thing I can come up with is anxiety.

...but there have been times when you know what you 'SHOULD' do, but you feel you 'HAVE TO' do something else...beit contrary to your conscience/morals, previous decisions, etc. I think that's pretty weird.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Yeah...it's more paranoia or fear/anxiety than insecurity...I think that was a nice try to explain it though - so I know what you meant.

As for me: meh...the only thing I can come up with is anxiety.

...but there have been times when you know what you 'SHOULD' do, but you feel you 'HAVE TO' do something else...beit contrary to your conscience/morals, previous decisions, etc. I think that's pretty weird.
You think? XD
 
Lol I think Iknow what reason's talkin about, but the opposite deed you're doing isn't necessary against your morals! Feels kinda weird doing the irrationnal thing while you're unsure of both your choices!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top