Welcome Back!!

Leon

Lugeo Spiritus
Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
794
Age
36
Location
I travel
Occupation
Author of "Sex for Dummies"
If you're one of the peoplez i had to chase wit a whip to come back here..

:D :D :D WELCOME BACK! :D :D :D

come say hello :) ..orrrrr get even wit me ~.~""
 
well, actually you came back on ur own :o

but i will gladly take the undeserved credit and appreciation for that :D


Waz talkin to other come-backs who know themselves, actually.. one of'em'z here right NAO as i write this ;) :D

EDIT: oh she beat me to teh post, hello n welcome back Arkacia, hope the memory flash-backs of seeing this place again will make ya stay around for awhile :)
 
Last edited:
Will have to see how things go. Am full on involved in a browser game that takes up a great deal of my online time.
 
Hehe wb geoff XD

this place's livinin up, teh RPG'll be back soon, n it'z only teh beginning ;)
 
:O someone finally used my name! honestly every site and game where my username's jedi_geoff i always get called jedi. obviously my name is geoff grrr i have such a hard life don't I? :P


thanks leon
 
Last edited:
SEE! I told j00 I'm psychic, n wb!

..thought a wee bit belated ^.^"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top