welcome son

wow u n mom have a lot of posts but kat seems to have da ultimate number of posts. wow im gonna beat u one day dad.
 
lol well were not as good as we look. me n ur dad were clueless at first then we started to hang out here more n play the forum games. thats how we did it.
 
yeah tell him about spamtastic as well. thats a good place to make posts too.
 
its time 4 sleep carlos we'll show u more later . good night.
 
now who's bein a overbaring parent?
 
Erm...welcome, Carlos...XD (You have some crazy ass parents, by the way. XDDD )

I'm sure you'll like it here. It's a nice place to be...
 
I have a feeling he'll like it in Spamtastic..

Which I'm currently moving this to. :D

Even if it is Off Topic, it's spam worthy. So I'll just move it and let it continue on.
 
Doctor Faust said:
Erm...welcome, Carlos...XD (You have some crazy ass parents, by the way. XDDD )

I'm sure you'll like it here. It's a nice place to be...
thankx Doc. ur not kidding about my parents. u don wanna kno how they act on myspace either.(absolutely no self control) i could puke sometimes.
 
oh c-mon carlos we should battle at gil competition.
 
yeah well im glad ur here to keep me on my otes when ur moms not here.
 
carlosoto96 said:
fine here goes nothin sorry dad. :(
c4a2016a.gif
victory dance c-mon!!
bmani.gif
I hope one day when i have a son he'll be cool enough to totally own me like that :)
Hey Carlos if your even half as crazy as your dad im sure you'll fit right in.
 
lol amazing....thats my boys.
 
speak 4 ur self marius ur not tryin to still get out of a garbage can.
 
awe calm down there oscar da growch.
 
*throws a scooby snack at D.R* here ya go hon. it alwayz made scooby feel better. cheer up b-sides ur the one who trained carlos in cyber battle.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top