Welcome Young brother

Marius

Paladin
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,193
Age
48
Location
sometimes heaven
Occupation
i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
RPG Name
seraphim9
:D hi all , i just simply made this thread to welcome my younger brother fredd. known as cerberus on this forum. hello bro n i rly hope u like it here . Me , D.R , and young carlos love it here. have fun :D
 
alright!! we got another member of da familia in here. welcome cerberus..i hope u me n carlos get to smack da crudd outta each other on our free time .
 
Welcome! Hehe nice to meet you.

Your signature pretty. And your avatar too.
 
darkreno said:
alright!! we got another member of da familia in here. welcome cerberus..i hope u me n carlos get to smack da crudd outta each other on our free time .
of da familia = of of the family
 
yeah good one spec. yeah ya kno D.R had to put his latin lingo up in here lol *smilez*
 
Um, yeah.

They said was I going to say. Minus the Myspace. XD;

Welcome. :)
 
hey hey...welcome!! now we have another nut to add to the group...lol...nah im kiddin, ur famiy isnt a nut...more like a family LMAO
 
It wouldn't be very fair, looking at their levels Mister Solider. =D

And while I'm thinking of it, Cerberus, please take a look at the signature limit and resize your signature. I don't want to have to remove it and you not know why. ^^;
 
sorry hydra thats my bad i helped him pick it . but he's in school right now n won't b home till like after 3o'clock. but D.R's lookin 4 new werewolf sigs as we speak. he n cerberus want to spar on gil competition. it's gonna b a werewolf battle..may da best wolfy win. ..but i'll help him wit that 4 u hydra..*hugz hydra*
 
Aw, thanks. I don't really care, personally, but that's the rule. I'll give him a few days to remove it before I do myself, but if it's not changed, then I'll have no choice but to do it.

But it's nice that it's being assessed. Just tell him to look at the signature limit before he picks another. It's not too small, but it's a bit limited, so yeah. Thanks again. ^^;
 
no prob hydra we'll fix it 2day no worries. *smilez*
 
cool fixed :) cool nice meeting u shinra soldier and clief101. hey 101 is my moms lucky number.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top