Well everyone..

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
Just wanted to let you all know that there will be a big change happening to ffnet.net in the next few days, possible in a week. I will keep you posted as to what those are.

Also, what other games do you want to see here, as in forum wise?

I will keep you all posted!
 
Games like other video games? Or mini games like pacman in arcade or RPG.

If u talking about video games, well i love Grandia, but I don't think anyone else does so u don't need to make forum for that.

I don't know what u should add. I really miss the RPG...and yay I haven't been seeing any bots lately so I think that problem gone.
 
I think you'd attract way more users if this forum was opened to all video games with concentration on video games that have a currently running series such as, Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors, etc.
 
so it will not be only final fantasy network anymore?
that's what brought me here :-/

sorry i dont like the idea
 
If the forum is expanded to more than a singe video, what hurt does that do you? If FF is still a service here, then what the problem with sticking to the FF area.
 
Its my understanding (based-off of other conversations I've had w/Shaggy) that this will still be FFNet - a site solely devoted to FF - other than our Spamtastic and Off-topic sections. However, it will also be apart of a larger, multi-game site.

To look at the main FFNet page, you couldn't really tell the difference - but it would be linked-to on this other, main site...this of course being the idea a while back, I'm not sure if it still holds water now...Shaggy will have to confirm it soon.

...right boss? o_O
 
You are about right Phoenix. FF will be one of main games on a massive gaming forum. It will be a final fantasy forum in itself, but will have other game forum you can easily go to without login out and having your same post count/sig/and avatars. If you don't like the other games that are on the main forum, you can hang out here, in the FF section all you want and never even know/thing there is other games on the site. Also, all games will have their own main page, with news, walkthroughs, and other stuff. It will be good. Its almost ready, just need to fix some bugs, add a few more images and we are golden :)
 
Sounds like a pretty good idea. I be looking forward to it. I also been helping promote the forum a little on a few places I hang like AC and NAA.
(Hopes you guys like my new sig set too)
 
You welcome, advertising gotta a lot easier after I made some gfxs. Pretty soon hehe more active members might join. :D
 
This sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see it. Also love the new look for this forum.
 
Heh, surprise :).



=OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG Ark!? Where ya been!? Never mind that! Come here and give us a squench!

*gives hug*

We've missed ya. I hope this means that you'll be back around more often...?

*Even if it is to kick some butt* :D

Did I mention I missed ya?! o_O XD

Hope you're well.




Great Shaggy. Oh! And I'm glad I didn't put my foot in my mouth. It had been a little while since you talked about the update/merger/creation thingy. :D
 
I'll be around more, promise. The problems that were keeping me away have gone/calmed down now.

So, what have I missed? Anything exciting.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top