Well everyone..

I missed you too.

And what you missed is well hehe I actually makes cute gfxs now.
The RPG not working anymore cause of the forum software or something being updates. And the smilies not working anymore....other then that everyone been posting every now and then. And I think I seen a few old faces too.

Haha I D K.......reason and the gang can tell you the rest. I know a few people left.
 
Excellent. My cats are down to just one now. I still have the black one, who is being cat sat for me by a friend right now. The tabby went with my ex when we both had to move out of the house we were sharing, and split up (happily, no aggro).

Hi EmpressCrystal. The smilies were my fault. I lost my old web space and forgot they were being hosted on it. Sorry about that, but I can't fix it anymore. Will have to send the smilies to Shaggy and nag him to upload them :p
 
Last edited:
<3 Ark.

Glad to see you're back. ( And that you didn't go aggro on your ex. You might not be here if you did. Maybe a penitentiary instead. D: )

Even more changes? =D

I hope they help.

Is a FFNET reunion in order? o_o
 
Last edited:
Or....Not. = 3


But we can start out with a beer...that would be good. ^^;

...which reminds me - I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks w/limited internetz access starting Monday (YAYVACATIONLOL) Brazil, here I come! :p
 
Again With the Brazil? you must love it there.....and Beer? Nah lets Have a Neko/bunny Girl Fight!....With mud...and Jello....and MarsMellos...i'm hungry now
 
Last edited:
I think I can foresee the outcome.

xD

But yeah.

Update.

Anxious. <3
 
Excellent. My cats are down to just one now. I still have the black one, who is being cat sat for me by a friend right now. The tabby went with my ex when we both had to move out of the house we were sharing, and split up (happily, no aggro).

Hi EmpressCrystal. The smilies were my fault. I lost my old web space and forgot they were being hosted on it. Sorry about that, but I can't fix it anymore. Will have to send the smilies to Shaggy and nag him to upload them :p
Yay, I know some of the sites I seen ur smilies on...haha I have to relook for them.
 
Never thought I would see this place back online with activity :D
This has made my day soooo much better :)
 
Yup it could be getting better.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top