Well, i'll do some Final Fantasy pictures ^_^

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
I did some requests (haven't finished them all), but here's already a painting of Kefka.
kefka6tg.jpg
 
To do that in pen...I am impressed. :cool: I would never have the will power to do that. I'm a bit OCDish. :( I like the Back Mage the best. Something about his hat and collar. Anywho, very nice stuff. :)

EDIT: Your signature looks like a fatter version of my cat. They have the same markings and everything.
 
Last edited:
I've followed an art education, two years Image and Architectural Arts, and two years Free Image Arts. (That's high school ;) ) And now i'm doing Graphic Illustration, which is more, well, Graphical :D
And i've been drawing with a pen forever, really. When i sketch, it's just like a pencil. But paint above all is my favorite material:
dirge8ez.jpg


Here's another Final Fantasy request i got: an older version of Eiko. ...turns out as kinda a mixture of Eiko, Garnet and Rikku :p
IMGP0302.jpg
 
I made that painting last night, and i was to tired to work on the facial details further, but hey, it's paint, i can still work on it. :)

^^Glad you like 'em^^
 
How do i make paintings....well, i guess i could ask someone to film me while i'm making one :D . If i would explain the way you make something, than it's too litteral. When making artistic pieces (which is my job :P) it's more about the feeling you have with the material, then it doesn't matter if it eventually looks good, as long as the athmosphere is right.
:p Did that make any sense....
Anyhoo, paint is the material i'm using a lot lately, and i really like doing portraits nowadays. :)
I look kinda sad in this picture, though :/ :D
imgp03062eh.jpg

imgp04804eo.jpg

imgp04810yr.jpg

^^
 
Here's a Kirby and Link sketch. ^^

IMGP0939.jpg


And this was also a sketch i was working on: Chiyo (from Azumanga Daioh) in a Moogle outfit. :p

chiyomoogle1.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top