John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 4, 2006 #81 What she said ^_^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 4, 2006 #82 i said o-my-gawd 0.o
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 4, 2006 #83 I'm gonna go now, I have school in the morning >.> ENGLISH! =D COMPUTERS! =D ENGLISH AND COMPUTERS!! =D =D Bye *goes away into his bed like a flash, doesn't even turn off the computer nor finishes this senten-
I'm gonna go now, I have school in the morning >.> ENGLISH! =D COMPUTERS! =D ENGLISH AND COMPUTERS!! =D =D Bye *goes away into his bed like a flash, doesn't even turn off the computer nor finishes this senten-
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #84 Dang. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #85 school on a sunday?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #86 He must really like school.. Lol, I had to go for a few hours today.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #87 Lol,man im glad im not you guys i don't even have school Monday ^.^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #88 Dang. o_0 Columbus Day?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #89 i dunno,i heard the teacher say no school and blocked every thing else out..XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #90 Lol, dang. I bet you'll get an A too! XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #91 ^,^ hopefully XD that would be like not going to work and getting paid...neato
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #92 Lol, you can actually do that. If you get injured DURING work, and it was a WORK-RELATED injury..Not sure about the last part. I saw it on Beavis and Butt-Head. XD And teh law. :O
Lol, you can actually do that. If you get injured DURING work, and it was a WORK-RELATED injury..Not sure about the last part. I saw it on Beavis and Butt-Head. XD And teh law. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #93 XD awesome... did you make that sig?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 8, 2006 #94 No, a friend made it for me. I could make one like it though.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 8, 2006 #95 lol,i was just curious it's really funny i like it ^.^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 8, 2006 #96 I'll make myself one when I feel like it. Which'll be in a few weeks. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 8, 2006 #97 lol,im thinking aboot changing my avatar...but im not sure i want to,it really matches my sig ^.^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 8, 2006 #98 You guys read my post 2 days late -_-'
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Oct 8, 2006 #99 Lol, bye
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 8, 2006 #100 You're almost 1 month late heavens cloud...