Well...

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Well... my cat Dude passed away earlier today. i guess it was just his time; he was 16 after all. Some things just can't be helped...i guess the thing is I'll just really miss him. He's been with me all my life, and is even older than I am. Still, I guess I'll have my memories of him, and all that...I don't think I'll be getting another cat for awhile, not until I'm sure I can handle it... He was like my baby (kind of ironic).

But I do know that I'll never, ever forget my beloved Dude :( :o
 
im sorry to hear that Z,last month my nan passed away and my ikkle pidgeon tweet it doesnt make it easier coz you still wont believe its happened.time is a great healer and never forget the good times RIP ilkkle cat dudexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
So sorry Zero. My cat died a year ago on March 16. slimcloud's right, time does heal very good. I got a new cat about 2 months after Chester died. It really does chear you up to see a care-free kitten that is only a couple of inchs long. Go vist an animal shelter after a while just to look at kittens. Its nice. At least Dude had a long life. May he RIP.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top