We've really grown...

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
counts_no_lurkers.png


I saw this image in a thread at another forum, and I just had to share it here. I had no clue we were such a big forum! I can remember when we were still a relatively small forum. Even without the bots listed, we're still among the top 20 Final Fantasy message boards, so I think we can all be proud of that. So...here's to FFNet!
 
We all hard on making this site known. I'm real happy we have grown in popularity.
 
I'm not sure this is a sign of FFNET being active so much as it is most FF sites being really, really inactive.
 
That's great!

Not to agree with ToD (I never do ;)) but we should look much higher and keep making this site more popular till it hurts, even then still.....

This is a booster for me to keep up the work in ff8 tip page
 
That's because this is a 1337 site! =O
Honestly, I didn't understand the graphic at all... but if you say so, I believe you Z! XD
I'm glad of it.
Now... let's keep on working to improve the site day by day, and keep it up!
Congratulations FFNet! :)
 
Well according to the graph that day, we never reached the 0 line
meaning there's ALWAYS someone online

Come to think of it, I like the site that way!
Neither too crowded, nor empty, but between both

Just several friends around :)
 
Zeromus_X said:
Even so, we've definitely grown from the time I first signed up here about a year and a half ago.
I was always given the impression that this forum was actually popular at one point (or at least getting an average max of more than 3 users at any one time) and it has subsequently died since then.
 
There usually is (aside from the late nights).

Not members of course, but just various guests.
 
Yeah, I've noticed a bigger rate of guests, like I'll scroll down to see who alls on, and there'll be like 27 guests and maybe 4 of us, it's quite strange...
 
Maybe we got this far because of all those Kpop threads I made. But I be promoting this site a little like on Pop Culture, Bjunkyard, NRG Forum, My Forum, Solid07, and I think I may have say something on Kpopper too. Plus I kinda pm some Final Fantasy fans from Soompi.
 
Last edited:
The guests can be either other people, bots or search engines (I know since I lead another forum) but this might be a count of members online only
Why u ask... it's because we ALWAYS have guests (right now we're at least 25)
 
The graph is from EoFF. It was supposed to make them feel good about themselves, or make ACF look bad, or something.
 
Activity at FFnet has increased dramatically over the last 6 to 10 months or so. Before that it was really slow for a long while, as Zeromus can testify.

It is great to see how the site has grown, and how many regular active members are using it :).
 
woot go us? XD ya I love FFnet!

I think the site is only going to grow personaly. And I know I like to stay as active as hell.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top