What about Advent Children??

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Ok guys, we know Advent Children will be released in September, we do know the plot(more or less)too,we know who the characters are,but let's go deeper. I've been told the movie will last about one hour and a half, in another forum. The movie will be released in USA in September, will it be also released in Europe at the same time? Do you think it will be available in many languages? By the way, I'll probably find the characters a bit stranges talking by theirselves..perhaps some of us had already imagined the characters with a certain kind of voice, so it will make it strange for us, doesn't it?
Anyway, does anybody know if it will be only for PSP or it will be released in DVD also?
I'd be very pleased if you answer my questions.
 
Ok...if anyone reports me some of these information I'd be really pleased...
 
Ok, I know many of you know this information...please give me a clue or something!! I need to know something of this about Advent Children!! C'mon wise guys, show me how much you know! Xp
 
Patience :)

Release dates:

US Sept 15 2005
Japan Sept 16 2005
Uk & Europe January 2006

DVD for sure
PSP :confused:
 
No cookie for you!

Bah. Why do we Europeans always get things later than everyone else :/
 
Everything's made in Japan and the Japanese give the Americans stuff first because they remember that we bombed them during World War II and they fear that we might do it again. Europe is more of an afterthought. :p
 
Thank you very much for the information Spiff. Ido NOT understand it Shadowheart, we'll have to wait 4 months to have it here!! Damn, I can't wait so long!!
 
America = one language

Europe = dozen languages
 
Yes, but we Swedes only get English versions of games anyway (except for sports games like NHL and FIFA), for example, so we could technically get the game at the same time as the US (except I guess for the PAL conversion). And as for Advent Children, we only need Swedish subtitles, and speaking about movies in general, movies come out here generally around the same time as in the US (Spiderman 2 went up here the same day as in the US, just as an example, most "big" movies are like that). But I guess they want to synchronize the release dates for all of Europe..
 
It's always released here in America first because as Americans, we consume more than any other country (other than China). I've got a friend working at Gamestop, and he says it'll be both on PSP and DVD. At first the plan was for only releasing it on PSP, but that would've been a major mistake.

And to answer SquallLionHeart's post, I'm fairly sure there will be no game accompanying it.
 
You're right, there won't be a game.
And the fact that Americans consume more than other countries doesn't satisfy my question, as benefits do not change (at least in this case) according to time. I find more understandable that the delay could be due to the translation to many languages (Spanish, German, French...)
Guys, everytime I watch the trailers again I get so impressed that I think I won't be able to wait anymore!XDDD
 
ADVENT CHILDREN ROCKS, ive seen all the trainerz n read the story over, view, go Cloud, n the three clonez hehe n xxxx THAT geostigma it will b the end of us all hahaha
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hell with with everything i need to watch the movie *CRIES*!!!!
 
AC is gonna be ace! Psp prob gonna have umd verson. Or u could just shrink the dvd onto ur duo stick. As 4 Europe bein last in gettin its a combo of languages and marketability! Japan and US are "test markets". Guaranteed big sales even if game sux!! Whereas in europe we are more dicerning :) :) :) :)
 
Man you're right! Just another thing. Although a trailer doesn't show the movie at all(obviously), it seems that most of the Cloud's sidekicks do not appear a lot... in the trailers I've seen Cloud, Tifa, Vincent...but all the other only for battle. I hope they aren't only 5 minutes in the movie!!
By the way, does anybody know who is(who might be)the man in the wheel chair?
 
I don't think anyone knows who he is.. we'll just have to wait for the movie I guess :)
 
That's what is seems Shadowheart:)...anyway, I read in aFinal Fantasy forum that it could be Rufus, what do u think about that?
Well, I never though about this idea, bit it's not as weird as it seemed to me at the beginning.. I mean, we didn't see Rufus die, we only saw a firebolt going to Rufus in the Shinra building, and then how the bolt demolished the building...
 
Well, you do see Rufus standing in his office and the flames engulfing him, THEN you see from the outside how the Shinra HQ blows up. Guess it is possible he survived, but I doubt it. I rather not speculate too much though :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top