What about Advent Children??

Yes, speculating is not probably a good idea... we better wait 'till the movie comes here(that's too long.. :()
 
um.. if you go to www.wikipedia.com , select whatever language you speak best, and look up "advent children", theres a whole article on it! :) they say that its rufus in the wheelchair too...and they have a picture of barret...he has dredlocks, and he has a new arm...dont know what to think of this new barret^^;
well, hope thats informative..then again, anyone couldve written that, but it does look professional.
 
Man man man I can't believe what I read!! I hope I wasn't the only one who didn't know it! :p I knew Sephiroth appears in AC, but I though he does it as a flashback(although in one of the trailers he seems to be in a non-flashback scene) So, looking for the article Zerosmus recommended us I saw a summary of the plot of AC in which it says that someone 'who should be dead' appears again. It seems it confirms that the warrior with the long sword comes again? XDDD
I think there might be more than one summon in the movie!! Bahamut's ok, but why having idle summon warriors? :p I'd like to see Odin for sure in the movie, wouldn't you like? Thank's for the link Zerosmus. If you get something more, let me know :)
PS: BOY, THIS LINK IS AMAZING!! :D By the way, is Nobuo Uematsu composing the music again? I hope so.
 
Last edited:
when i read it last, it was different..but yeah it looks cool :D (the picture of barret is gone..) they said that barret was looking for a new energy source for the planet in the older version...that couldve been just a rumor though....i have to buy this, besides being a good movie, it gives me an excuse to buy a psp! :p also, uematsu is doing the music. (i wouldnt settle for anything less ;) ) im kinda disapointed that yoshitaka amano isnt doing artwork...but at least yusuke naora is better than nomura!(i hate nomura...i just cant understand why theyd replace amano with him, no matter for how little a time it was...)
 
I can't understand it either!
Anywasy, I must continue explaining you how excited I get everytime I see some FFVII related information. Today I've seen a trailer(a short one) of Dirge of Cerberus. It seems to be fantastic too! I can't believe the game that shocked me so many years ago is developing such a compilation like this after all this time! This is a dream come true! XDD
However, although I find it brilliant, I keep saying that I'd like to see not only the summon of Bahamut in the movie, but more.
By the way, if there is any american or japanese reading this: I hope you don't say anything about the movie when you watch it(it's released this month there, isn't it?), and the most important; DO NOT unveal the final! Otherwise, I'll cut your head!! :p
 
Or you could just stay away from ffnet after the movie is released in the US until it's out in Europe.. or read threads very selectively :p
 
I already though about that, but it will be hard for me to be away from here for so long! :p It's very difficult to find here in Spain people who likes Final Fantasy. Well, maybe it's not difficult, but half of those who like it are kids and the other half behave as freaks!(they are freaks). So, I feel fine in this forum.
And about Final Fantasy Compilation, I've seen a Crisis Core trailer approximatly an hour ago...I can't stop wondering how to organize my time-table in order to have free time to play them! :p Definitely, I will buy the PS2, and I'm thinking about the idea of buying the PSP too (I didn't expect to do it before...) So I'll get the movie(AC), the game(CCdon't know which kind, I only know this is an anime game related to Cloud's past), and the action game(DC)
XDDDDDDD
 
Hello again freinds. Does anybody know anything about the date for the European release of the movie? I anyone knows something, pm me or answer me by this thread; just let me know. ThAnK yOu!! ^o^
 
Why wait? Just find a Japanese copy with English subs, I saw the film very soon after it came out over there that way :p

People come back to life in games after you've killed them quite often...
 
in our schools anime club, weve been watching it. (japanese w/ english subtitles) it is amazing. if you havent played the game, you wouldnt like it, but i dont really have a problem with it.

get ready for...

-awesome fight scenes. especially tifa. the ringtone was hilarious; i think everyone laughed a little at that one :p

-great graphics. (well...its made by square.)

-yet, not over the top story. youd only like it if you played the game/ were a fan of ffs. (which everyone here probably is)

were halfway through it (i think) , right about where the cell phone is in the water. (trying not to be spoiler riffic. ) and it gets a call from reno, yuffie, and reeve. of course , its in the water, so its lost forever :D

we may finish the film in the next week or the week after. (we only meet once a week, so...) as you can expect, lots of otaku there ^^;; and , even more ff7 fanboys/girls. (even though they probably havent realized the existence of ffs before VII...some how...)

i hope i get to see kitty sith and yuffie soon! (we probably will. )

i just dont want to spoil it for anyone...cant wait for the new version of OWA!
 
Hi there! I'm (finally) back!! :D Did u miss me? :p ;) Yeah, I already though about watching in with subtitles, but I want to concentrate my whole sight in the movie, I mean, the graphics, the characters, and so on. And I actually am a great fan (I think so).
May I tell you a secret?? The first time I played the game I was twelve, and it was the first(and not the last) RPG game I played. I loved playing Cloud's role...and the secret is: I was about to cry when I reached the part in which Sephiroth kills Aeris! (but don't tell anyone :p )

I've been told it will come to the Spanish market the 8th of January(more or less), so I've already saved some money for that DVD! :D
See you boys (and girls :p )!!
 
we did miss you ^_^ :p
I played it when I was 12 or 13 to! It was my first RPG and I've loved them since.
I know what you mean about subs, but theres not much story to AC so you can look away from the subs in good safty, most of the film feels like fight scenes anyway. I was so curious about AC, I dunno how you could wait for it to come out over seas :p
 
Well..it seems I'm always back in the weekends,hehe. I think it was released in the '97, am I right? I know what u mean too HC.. Anyway, it's really close to he Spanish release date now, so I'll keep busy so that I won't think a lot in the release date(it's like if I'd been waiting for years!!)hehe
Regards! :)
 
reasoniamalive said:
What year did it come out? I think I played it in 7th grade...So I was... crap I feel old! ;)
1997, im pretty sure.

but dont worry about reading the subs luis, youll only need to look away from the amazing graphics a second or two. ;) :p :)
 
You read my mind Luis - That's why I'm on the forums so much. Besides, what better way to anticipate than hearing about how gr8 it is from everyone who's seen the Japanese version right <secretly loathing all of you> :)

But seriously, I can't believe it's been 8 years since FFVII's release in the U.S. I can remember being a teenager going to the Toys 'R Us by my house and picking up a copy <Tears roll down cheek> It was beautiful...just...beautiful <Sob.> :D
 
Yup, I'm certain it came out in 97 :D
I got my copy for my birthday.
 
I can't believe it either...8 years...I bought it in Christmas, in the '98 I think(u know, we always have to wait for the european release)
I swear I'll be the most happy man the day I watch the film! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top