What Anime series do you watch?

*drool* yu yu hakushos probably my favorite anime now. (death note being my favorite manga.)

the theme songs are cool, and ive almost downloaded them all. (i have dial up, so downloading large files is absolutely out-of-the-question. so i guess no bleach episodes...sigh...)
 
I think Sonic is a manga. Ninja Turtles.... i don't think so.

Let's see, i've also got many favorites, i'll just watch at what i've got here with me:

Samurai X
Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT
Ghost in the Shell
AKira
Appleseed
Cowboy Bebop
Porco Rosso
Van Helsing
Final Fantasy
Blood the Last Vampire
Yu-Gi-Oh
Chobits
Steam Boy
Spirited Away
....and many more :D
 
I found out not long ago that there're several Sonic series. There's one we could say it is manga. The one I said previously in this thread, is not manga. I must say the Sonic series I refered to are bit old, I mean, I used to see this 8 or 9 years ago.
Just wanted to inform you. :)
 
i used to saw two series of Sonic:

One was definetly a manga. an anime that was more for kids (showed in the morning on TF1, French Channel :D ).

But the other one was more modern drawn, more seriously (not manga, but an American cartoon drawn after the original cartoon)

(other manga: :D )
Gundam Wing
Howl's Moving Castle
.......
 
in my memory,I remember that comic and anime from Asia are good.I'm always watching and seeing them by my old books and not lucky TV.....Maybe there are many wonderful arts we had passed,and it's difficult to find them online.but don't worry about it.I believe what anime will be like in the future is difficult to predict,current trends indicate that anime's appearance is more important than content.......good or bad ? only god knows....
 
Hmm lets see, Full Metal, Bebop, Champloo, Naruto, Berserk, Project Arms (currently watching this one)
These are all subbed, I don't go for that voice dubbing crap. They always mutilate it.
 
Oh, I'd say that they're getting better at dubbing. I'd say finding the proper voice to match a character is the main problem, but they take dubbing more seriously then they did before. (Still, there really aren't many dubbed anime that can match up to their Japanese counterparts.)

And still, subs are the way to go. :p
 
Bleach has just cought me by the eye socket and drawn me into its world. Never have I been so drawnto one series in my life. I watched 60 episodes in two days........ its too good. almost rivals Naruto. God am I hooked, where is the damn needle.
 
Bleach reminds me of YYH, which is a good thing. I haven't gotten very far in it though; only to like book nine of the manga. (I haven't watched/read many anime/manga in some time now. None of them have caught my attention, I suppose. )
 
I am currently watching Naruto,Bleach, School Rumble, Tsubasa Chronicles, Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig, and well it's not an anime but an American anime styled cartoon, Avatar The Last Airbender.
 
my favourite series are:
-Saint Seya
-Captain Tsubasa
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Full Metal Panic
-InuYasha
-Last Exile
-YuYu Hakusho
-Sayuki
-Aquarion
-Ultimate Muscle (it's so stupid)
and last the best: SLAM DUNK
 
Hah. XD Just watching a volume of Tenchi Muyo on DVD at the moment.
 
I like Trigun, but I'm rarely up to see it, thanks to my schedule. O.o Oh well. I'll stay up. Gotta see GitS today. Haven't seen it in a while.
 
I love Ghost in the Shell. <3 I've got all the comics, and i've seen the first animé lots of times. The second GitS film's storyline is a bit vague, though. =/
 
I used to love Inuyasha. =/ Now I think it's alright. :D I love GitS and Minoriteam now. I dunno why, Minoriteam is so freaking cool. And I might've spelled it wrong. o.0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top