What are you doing right now?

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
I'm spamming up the spam board and playing forum games with Kat.


Outside of the forum I'm playing AdventureQuest RPG and DragonFable RPG. I'm watching TV too ^_^
 
You have all Monday. =D

I'm watching PlayMania on GSN. -_-"
 
Hydra said:
You have all Monday. =D

I'm watching PlayMania on GSN. -_-"

lmao, i used to watch that almost every night. I dunno why, it was just the only thing on at 1 0.o.
 
Staircase said:
lmao, i used to watch that almost every night. I dunno why, it was just the only thing on at 1 0.o.
The callers are stupid as hell, and they keep moving around! XD

I'm watching Fosters Home Of Imaginary Friends.

What? Bloo inspires me. :)
 
Watching Big Brother 7 with Janice. She's hooked on it. I'm also starting to get interested in it, towards the end. XD
 
Hydra said:
The callers are stupid as hell, and they keep moving around! XD

Lmao, i think its so funny when they go for like an hour without anybody calling. Shes just pacing and repeating herself over... and over... and over again.
 
It takes them an hour to get ONE WORD. XD

And now, I'm off to play Madden 07. I hooked it up in the living room, so with BB7 commercials are on, I switch the channel and play (Peter Griffin voice)some footbaallll.. (end voice)

^_____^

Bye bye everyone.
 
Trying desperately to play the old Mega Man games on a NES emulator....I really wish I could play them on my real NES. I just can't play action games on a keyboard, it just seems foreign to me. On the bright side, I can play the ones above 3 that I haven't played before.

You got Metal Blade...

..heh heh heh...
 
Buy hydra.... What if you miss a fash-on commercial?! Youll never forgive yourself.
And zermous, you should get a controller. I got a nice one at walmart for 5$ in the clearence section. Now i cant emu without one.
 
What nes emulator are you using? Usualy theres a way to configure the controls. And insted of clicking a key to set it, hook in the controller and click a button on it. So far every nes emu ive used can support controllers, except for RockNES.
 
I'm using FCEUltra.

Yes, but how exactly do I physically plug in the controller? Is there a port on the computer to actually plug it in? Do I use my own NES somehow? Sorry if this sounds foolish, I've honestly never heard of this before.
 
You dont actually use a nes controller if thats what your thinking. They have controllers for the computer you can buy almost anywhere that sells computer supplys, and they just plug into the USB drive. Sorry if i confused you, im not so great at explaining things.
 
Well, you could goto walmart and buy a computer controller there (Most look and feel like a PS2 controllers). I was really lucky, at my walmart theres a cart with clearance items (Returned stuff) and i found a computer controller for 5$ and it worked great.

But not many computer controllers have that nes look or feel

Or, you can buy an actual NES computer controller from retrozone. There perfect in everyway buuutttt....... 30$ (USD). and most are scratch and dent quality.

http://retrousb.com/nintendo.html

But in my opinion all options are better then gaming with a keyboard.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top