Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 27, 2007 #2,501 Emilie Simone - Frozen World
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #2,502 Nobuo Uematsu - Ahead on our Way
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 27, 2007 #2,503 Ayumi Hamasaki - Because Of You
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 27, 2007 #2,504 Aetith Theme (Full Orchestra)
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 27, 2007 #2,505 Disturbed - Shout 2000
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #2,506 Lacrimosa - Saphire
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 27, 2007 #2,507 John Williams - Duel of fates
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 27, 2007 #2,508 Disturbed - Prayer
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Apr 27, 2007 #2,509 HIM - Darklight (CD)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 27, 2007 #2,510 RJA-Cat and Mouse
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #2,511 Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence I love these lyrics...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 28, 2007 #2,512 Silverstein-My Heroine <3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 28, 2007 #2,513 Whoa the M.C The Max song no one was able to get...wow I'm so ghlad they put it on their new album. M.C The Max - Wow, I forgot what the name of this song, lol
Whoa the M.C The Max song no one was able to get...wow I'm so ghlad they put it on their new album. M.C The Max - Wow, I forgot what the name of this song, lol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 28, 2007 #2,514 Evanescence-My Immortal
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 28, 2007 #2,515 M.C The Max - What a wonderful World
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Apr 28, 2007 #2,516 Smoke on the Water--Deep Purple
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 28, 2007 #2,517 Dialectos da Ternura - Da Weasel EmpressCrystal said: M.C The Max - Wow, I forgot what the name of this song, lol Click to expand... NO WAY!!! X.X
Dialectos da Ternura - Da Weasel EmpressCrystal said: M.C The Max - Wow, I forgot what the name of this song, lol Click to expand... NO WAY!!! X.X
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 28, 2007 #2,518 Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense & Peppermints
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 28, 2007 #2,519 John Smith said: Dialectos da Ternura - Da Weasel NO WAY!!! X.X Click to expand... Lol, I still can't remember. It been so long. Ok now I'm listening to SS501 - Again(Wow, they good doing love songs)
John Smith said: Dialectos da Ternura - Da Weasel NO WAY!!! X.X Click to expand... Lol, I still can't remember. It been so long. Ok now I'm listening to SS501 - Again(Wow, they good doing love songs)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 29, 2007 #2,520 Fall Out Boy-This ain't a scene,its an Arms race <3 <3