John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #2,581 Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #2,582 You listen to her? Not comment...anyways I am listening to....NOTHING!
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 5, 2007 #2,583 No way... no listening, no post j00 spammer! XD No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 5, 2007 #2,584 Theory Of A Deadman - Since You Been Gone
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 5, 2007 #2,585 Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 5, 2007 #2,586 Ayumi Hamasaki - Because Of You Last edited: May 5, 2007
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 5, 2007 #2,587 Mr.Oizo - Flat Beat
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 5, 2007 #2,588 Therion - Via Nocturna
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 5, 2007 #2,589 Moonspell - Vampiria
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 5, 2007 #2,590 Depeche Mode - Precious
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 5, 2007 #2,591 Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 5, 2007 #2,592 L'Arc~en~Ciel - New World
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 5, 2007 #2,593 M.C The Max - Because I found you. (Wait, yay this is the sound I had forgot before. Yay, I remember!!!)
M.C The Max - Because I found you. (Wait, yay this is the sound I had forgot before. Yay, I remember!!!)
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 5, 2007 #2,594 Gackt - Kimi ni Aitakute
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 5, 2007 #2,595 Pink - My vietnam
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 6, 2007 #2,596 Lee Hyori - Dark Angel
Fenrir Freelancer Member Joined May 5, 2007 Messages 30 Age 32 Location Norcross, Georgia Occupation Nothing RPG Name JuJu May 6, 2007 #2,597 I'm listening to Festival of the Hunt. It rocks!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #2,598 RJA-Damn Regrets
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 6, 2007 #2,599 K's Choice - Not an addict
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #2,600 Eminem-Mocking Bird