What are you listening to?

Christina Aguilera - Ain't no other man

Damn! It's soo catchy!! xD xD
 
Luis said:
Christina Aguilera - Ain't no other man

Damn! It's soo catchy!! xD xD
I know! I thought I had a problem, but I see other people have it too. =D

Under The Influence Of Giants- Mamas Room
 
Hydra said:
I know! I thought I had a problem, but I see other people have it too. =D

I sure got it! xD xD

Evanescence - Call me when you're sobber

THE OPEN DOOR is coming on October the 3rd.

LOVELY SONG AND CLIP!!!THEY'RE BACK!!THEY'RE BACK!!THEY'RE BACK!!! XD XD XD

PS: Vote'em for the TRL!!!!! xD xD
 
Last edited:
your in the army now - Status Quo

old legends from rock "n" rolls past but still going :D

anyone listening to the super smash bros melee opening theme?? very random i no but i found it whilst downloading stuff off limewire :D ill attach at later date if anyone wants (if it works tht is 8-))
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top