Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 14, 2008 #3,921 Nirvana - Smoke on the Water
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 14, 2008 #3,922 Yer sure that's not Led Zeppelin, friend? xD Unless they covered it. Journey - Faithfully
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 14, 2008 #3,923 Like 2 million gazillion bands did a cover for 'Smoke on the Water' -Ozzy -Metallica -Led Zeppelin -Nirvana.. But I "think" Nirvana did the original version. o.o Disturbed - Stricken
Like 2 million gazillion bands did a cover for 'Smoke on the Water' -Ozzy -Metallica -Led Zeppelin -Nirvana.. But I "think" Nirvana did the original version. o.o Disturbed - Stricken
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 16, 2008 #3,924 Didn't those old dudes do the orginal? It was around far before the 90's. o.o Blink 182 - Always
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 16, 2008 #3,925 Ahh, who knows. *_* it's a popular song. xD Ozzy - I Don't Wanna Stop
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 19, 2008 #3,926 Every Little Thing- Grip!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 19, 2008 #3,927 Kat said: But I "think" Nirvana did the original version. o.o Click to expand... EPIC FAIL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoke_on_the_Water
Kat said: But I "think" Nirvana did the original version. o.o Click to expand... EPIC FAIL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoke_on_the_Water
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 19, 2008 #3,928 Aww, that was mean. DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOWWWW. XD The Who - Behind Blue Eyes
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 20, 2008 #3,929 I was just kidding but the answer was Deep Purple not Led Zeppelin or Nirvana
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 20, 2008 #3,930 Yeah, lulz. I saw them on Music Choice the other day and thought, "Lawl, that's really old." 311 - Freak Out
Yeah, lulz. I saw them on Music Choice the other day and thought, "Lawl, that's really old." 311 - Freak Out
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 20, 2008 #3,931 Sonic X theme-4 Kids Shut up
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 20, 2008 #3,932 Janice -in love again
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2008 #3,933 blackstar said: EPIC FAIL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoke_on_the_Water Click to expand... Fzck you. xD RJA - Your Guardian Angel
blackstar said: EPIC FAIL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoke_on_the_Water Click to expand... Fzck you. xD RJA - Your Guardian Angel
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 21, 2008 #3,934 Jolin Tsia- The rose
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2008 #3,935 Disturbed - Inside the Fire <3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #3,936 O_O Weird. xD Disturbed - Stupify
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #3,937 Wierd Al Hardware Store
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #3,938 Blink 182 - What's My Age Again
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 23, 2008 #3,939 Up There -Satan (South Park Movie)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #3,940 Dennis Leary-Im An Asshole