What are you listening to?

Other than ff music and trances
Heavy/Death/Black/Gothic/Extreme Metal
Metallica (Old style)
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Crematory
Sepultura
Cradle of filth
Chilren of Bodom
Death
Dream theatre
etc... (And NO I don't like Slipknot)
 
Slider said:
Other than ff music and trances
Heavy/Death/Black/Gothic/Extreme Metal
Metallica (Old style)
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Crematory
Sepultura
Cradle of filth
Chilren of Bodom
Death
Dream theatre
etc... (And NO I don't like Slipknot)

This ain't a thread for saying which music you usually listen to xD but one for saying what are you listening to right now! :D There's another one for saying which music do you like in the Entertainment Domain section (I think... xD )

Hydra said:
Gorillaz- Clint Eastwood

Nice one! xD

And I'm listening to Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting - All for one, all for love
 
Luis said:
This ain't a thread for saying which music you usually listen to xD but one for saying what are you listening to right now! :D There's another one for saying which music do you like in the Entertainment Domain section (I think... xD )



Nice one! xD

And I'm listening to Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting - All for one, all for love

No prob,I AM listening to some of these bands as you're reading this :p !
At this moment it's fear of the dark -Iron Maiden
 
Ok xD

Lunatic Calm - Leave you far behind
 
Born in the burial Gown - Cradle Of filth
>:-)
(I enjoy playing it on guitar as well)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top