What are you listening to?

Powerslave - Iron Maiden
[EDIT] Vast Choirs - My Dying Bride
(Getting ready for my match in less than 2 hours ;) )
 
Last edited:
Revolution - Crematory (I dare anyone to listen to this song and hate it!)
 
Avathar said:
Well, not everyone is a fan of goth/deathmetal, Slider. ;)

It's not,
And I'm only sugesting it to those intrested ;)

The Storm Still Rages - Orphaned Land
 
Band: Crematory (usually plays Gothic Metal exception to few light songs)
Song: Revolution
Genre: Melodic Metal (Pretty light Metal)

Hope you like it ;)
But anything else that I listed is pretty much Heavy Metal............................ANYWAYS!

Lake Bodom - Children Of Bodom
 
*_* It's kinda confusing that you put the name of the song first and then the name of the band. ;p


In Flames - December Flower
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top