Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 14, 2006 #781 My Chemical Romance- THE BLACK PARADE!!!! I finally got it!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 14, 2006 #782 Hinder-lips of an angel
Miyu_ Freelancer Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 23 Age 34 Location Somewhere in the Spirit Realm RPG Name Miyu Nov 15, 2006 #783 Dead! - My Chemical Romance {{ Hehe, Yoko... I was the first in our group to listen to all the songs, remember? -lol- }}
Dead! - My Chemical Romance {{ Hehe, Yoko... I was the first in our group to listen to all the songs, remember? -lol- }}
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 15, 2006 #784 My Chemical Romance - I don't love you
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 15, 2006 #785 Good song BTW Luis. Blood- My Chemical Romance
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 15, 2006 #786 yep Milk Inc. - Never again
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 15, 2006 #787 Chullage - Funk You
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Nov 15, 2006 #788 Trigun- Scattered Rain btw- this song has been a difficult one to learn
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 15, 2006 #789 Hinder-nothin good about goodbye
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 16, 2006 #790 My Chemical Romance- I Don't Love You
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 16, 2006 #791 Nickleback-Animals
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 16, 2006 #792 Diana Krall - Devil may care
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 17, 2006 #793 Hinder-get stoned
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 17, 2006 #794 Kate Ryan - Mon coeur resiste encor
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 17, 2006 #795 My Chemical Romance- Mama
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 17, 2006 #796 Nobue Uematsu-Hymn of the Fayth
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 17, 2006 #797 Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 17, 2006 #798 Nickleback-this is how you remind me
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 17, 2006 #799 Garbage - Androgyny
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Nov 18, 2006 #800 Röyksopp - Röyksopp's Night Out