Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 12, 2007 #1,241 dude your not obsessed...j00r 0v3r 0b$3$$3d o..o Avril-Keep Holding On
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 12, 2007 #1,242 Nuh uh. =P It's just a good song. I have it playing on my MP3 player right now. XD Theory Of A Deadman - Santa Monica
Nuh uh. =P It's just a good song. I have it playing on my MP3 player right now. XD Theory Of A Deadman - Santa Monica
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 12, 2007 #1,243 uh huh o.o Avril-My Happy Ending
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 12, 2007 #1,244 Nuh uh. It changed on my MP3 player. I'll change it back in a second. System Of A Down - Lost in Hollywood.
Nuh uh. It changed on my MP3 player. I'll change it back in a second. System Of A Down - Lost in Hollywood.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 12, 2007 #1,245 yes huh O.O Evanescence-Bring Me to Life
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 12, 2007 #1,246 K.I.N.G. Satyricon
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 12, 2007 #1,247 The typing of keyboards and talking of the teacher and some students -Mrs. Marshall's Classroom LOL
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 12, 2007 #1,248 I'm currently listening to Spit it Out by Slipknot. Good band. They have good YouTube videos.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 12, 2007 #1,249 A child prodigy on Oprah.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 12, 2007 #1,250 The Frey-How to Save a Life
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 14, 2007 #1,251 Byronic Man-Cradle of Filth feat. Ville Valo
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 14, 2007 #1,252 Before I Forget by Slipknot
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,253 The Offspring - Staring At The Sun
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Feb 14, 2007 #1,254 an mp3 of the battle music for ff6
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,255 Twilight Princess music. XD
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Feb 15, 2007 #1,256 Nobuo Uematsu - One Winged Angel
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 15, 2007 #1,257 B.Y.O.B.- System of a Down (hell yeah) *throws horns and starts headbanging*
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 15, 2007 #1,258 I saw the angels fly - Crematory
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 15, 2007 #1,259 An acoustic guitarist play some Poison. =DD
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 15, 2007 #1,260 The Kinslayer - Nightwish