I love the one winged angel,lol
right now I'm listening to the black mages, anyone else here heard of them before?? they redo ff music in their own style.
The Black Mages don't just rewrite FF music. If you've noticed, their lead keyboardist is named Nobuo Uematsu. Sound familiar? Nobuo Uematsu has written every song you hear in any Final Fantasy game. He is pretty much a god in my eyes.
Speaking of Nobuo's amazing talents, I'm listening to the Aria Di Mezzo Caraterre, which is (arguably) his best song ever written. A lot of people know it as "The Opera Song" from FF6. You haven't lived until you've heard that piece.
I listen to almost only metal. And by that I don't mean black/death metal where all you hear for singing is a bunch of roaring, or Metallica (I do like Metallica, but they're not my favourites). Just metal Bet you never heard of any of the bands I listen to, so I won't mention any
Oh, and my signature is a quote from one of my favourite songs all categories made by my favourite band
And I also love The One Winged Angel. I've had that one on my play list for years.. probably ever since the time around FF7 was released
OK.....I thought I'd heard of loads of underground metal, but you got me there!!! Masterplan is a crappy Oasis song tho.......
I'm really into anything with a tint of funk in it.......i LOVE heavy slap bass and stuff like that.......
Incidently, am i able to download any Black Mages stuff???? It sounds pretty cool.........
Get this..... I have heard a version of "Man With The Machine Gun" from FFVIII played in a club in Worcester.......i think is was the only one in there that new what it was!!!!
I listen to too many kinds of music to really say i listen to one thing, though I ahve been getting a lot of new J-pop and K-pop music recently. So i guess to could so i am listening to bands such as
Asain Kung Fu Generation
Polysics
Tommy Heavenly6
lark en Ceil
and Rhymaster