What are you running?

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
What kind of specs is your computer running.

I am running a
P4 3.2 OC'd to 3.52
2GB of Ram OC'd to run 566mhz
2x 75gb Serial Ata 10k HD
G-Force 6800 also OC"d
Twin Dvd Burners, one running at 66mhz one at 33
5 fans 450watt power suply
Viewsonic 30" Lcd screen
 
Last edited:
Well, to be honest I would have to look at the box it came in because I don't care much about what my computer has as long as it works. :)
 
a celeron d and hopeing the pc gods will give me a athlon 64 and a new mother board
 
im using an Intel pentium 4 Processor 515

512Mb - DDR
160GB - Hard drive
DVD Drive
DVD Writer
ATI Radeon X300SE

all that i can remember about it
 
Don't be ridicolous slimcloud. Noone can hack into your computer unless they know your computer's IP address (of the format X.X.X.X where each X is a value from 0 to 255). The IP address is how other computers find your computer when sending stuff accross the web, such as web pages. Each computer has its own individual IP. For most home computers IP is assigned dynamically when you connect to the internet (ie, it is not the same every time you connect to the internet).

Telling someone your computer details is 100% safe unless you also tell them your IP address. If you still don't know what the hell an IP address is then you're basically safe because there is no way you can accidentally give it out if you don't know what it is (it takes specific knowledge to even find out your IP, it's not something you can do by accident).
 
I built my computer myself! All you have to do is order compatible parts of the internet and connect them to a mother board. My computer is just as powerful as the newest Dells but it cost a 600+ dollars less than the ones in stores! A lot of people think it would be hard to make a computer, but it really isn't. Its quit easy. Accept I need a better graphics card. A lot better card. My computer is using one made in 1998. :rolleyes: :eek:
 
I built mine myself too.. every single computer I've owned myself I've built myself. I prefer that :)
 
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.2GHz (runs like 3.7)
1 GB PCI 400 DDR SDRAM
200GB SATA Hard Drive
Nvidia GeForce 6600 LE 256MB
300 Watt Power Supply
All-in-one Multimedia Drive (CD-R, DVD-R, ect.)
Samsung Syncmaster 17" 8MS Response time
 
Impressive.. I'm guessing your parents bought you that or something, looks to me like one of the most expensive home computers ever made :)
 
Woo I upgraded a bit :D

Case: Thermaltake Shark (black)
Processor: AMD Athlon 3700+ @ 2.42 Ghz
Motherboard: Asus A8N-SLI
RAM: 4 x 512MB PC3200
Hard Disk: Samsung 200GB ATA
Optical Drive: Lite-on DVD-RW multimedia drive
Card Reader: standard 8 in 1 flash card reader
Video Card: XFX Geforce 6600 LE 256MB
PSU: Cooler Master Real Power 450watt


Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 740N 17" LCD 8ms
 
stock HP pavillion a735w. not much of a computer gamer.

to get a little more specific:

Processor Model: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3000+
-Speed: 2.10 GHz
HDD: Samsung NTFS HHD...75 GBs
Video: VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP

do i really need to continue?
 
Intel Core2Dual 1.86GHZ
1GB Ram
320GB HD
DVD-RW
Integrated intel Graphics
Integrated realtek sound

If you want to know more specs on my system just search HP a1720n specification on a search engine.
 
Update!

Processor: Intel i7 @ 3.07 GHz
Mobo: Intel X58
OS: Windows 7 64-but
RAM: 9.00 GBs
Video: NVidia GTX285
Storage: 2Tb ATA
Optical Drive: 18X DVD+/-R/RW
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top